Size: 1mChange

on 28 August 2013
I got this alongside the Samsung DVD/CD burner because one review suggested it might need extra power and this cable doubles the availability by plugging in to two usb ports.

As it happened, it wasn't necessary in my case but it seems a good idea if it's what you need.
on 25 April 2014
This product / type of cable was recommended when purchasing a Samsung SE-208DB Portable External USB DVD RW drive.

Both items were delivered together and worked perfectly first time.
on 12 April 2014
Needed a cable to connect to a WD passport drive, as the standard USB lead struggled at times to provide correct power...not all the time but now and then. Although this uses two USB ports, I have not had a single problem and therefore prevented me from replacing the drive thinking it was on its last legs.
on 11 May 2014
Looks like a good piece of kit, I've only used it once and no problems (not that I would expect it too of course) Had t wait an extra day because of post but werent too bothered about that.
on 22 October 2013
i bought it for my flatmate and she thinks it is good enough to use. but the drive she bought has already include the cable so she does not need it.
on 17 December 2013
Works well, looks good, nice & light, what more can I say about a cable? It does what it says it will - good enough for me!
on 8 September 2014
Great little cable, I'd read reviews that the external DVD writer/reader I wanted to buy had issues if it wasn't supplied with enough power. I bought this cable as it was recommended and haven't had a single issue burning CD or DVDs. The external drive I bought is this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009ZMV0F8/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_15
on 19 March 2014
Lindy produce some of the highest quality cables for the money you pay and this is no exception. If you plan on using an external USB hard drive with your Wii U without a power supply you need this cable to ensure correct operation. Highly recommended.
on 1 July 2014
This is a well-made cable-set. It does exactly what its supposed to do. The spacing between the two USB A Males is quite adequate for most situations. So good I bought 2 sets to save unplugging to share. Five Stars.
on 29 January 2014
I required a lead with the ability to supply greater power than from a single connection at the hub.
The connected external drive works very well now.