5.0 out of 5 stars Happy dry dogs quickly!
I have got four dogs - 2 labs and 2 spaniels who go swimming most days. When we get back they are happy to flop in their bathrobes and after 15 minutes or so the dogs are virtually dry. The robes wash well and dry quickly. A very good buy and has made my life easier!
Published on 6 Feb. 2011 by Hippiepig

1.0 out of 5 stars If i could rate this item minus stars then I ...
If i could rate this item minus stars then I would, for the following reasons :

Delivery was fast and efficient as per Amazons usual high standards it was once the package was opened that things went rapidly downhill.

I very much doubt that this item was a brand new item as there was a small stain in the middle of a substance which resembled dried...
Published 6 months ago by mr sf pemberton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 527 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job to dry the dog and save the carpets, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue (Misc.)
the extra large fits my lab i have put a couple of ties on it to stop it turning round - he dries much more quickly and a s a bonus his arthritic shoulder has been much better as he is not taking long to dry off

4.0 out of 5 stars This is good for the first 5 mins after a bath but..., 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue (Misc.)
my dog tries to escape and gets in a pickle with his feet tangled and he can't walk! For that initial shake after a bath and the first few drips its great and saves my walls and furniture being sprayed but then I have to remove it as he gets a 'what have you done to me' look on his face which breaks my heart! If you have a chilled out dog that will stay put and sit in his basket to dry off you will have no probs.
As this is not like towel material it dries in now time at all so you can put it back in the cupboard and all traces of dirty dog / bath time has gone and you are left with one clean dry pooch and one dry house! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good and excellent value, 11 Jun. 2014
Having been to crufts and seen the zip up towels I was looking for a cheaper option than spending £80 per dog. Having seen these Trixie bathrobes I decided to give them a try particularly as my Springer Spaniel gets very wet from walks and takes a while to dry after being towel dried. These bathrobes are excellent to use once towelled dried your dog they just go on and leave them for a while to soak up additional moisture. Both dogs my Springer and Hungarian Vizsla don't mind them in and are happy to wander about or lie in their beds for a while in these. They do the job for alot less than the £80 cruft ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry dog - Clean house, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue (Misc.)
My dog is part Irish Water Spaniel and loves the water! However my house does not love the mess when he comes home from his walk. I have done battle with various towels both dog & human as he just seems to think it is a tug of war this changed when I used the bathrobe. The robe could not be slipped or pulled off and to do this stomach I simply turned it round and rubbed underneath which is the area that need to be dried the most and was usually the most difficult. It washed really well and after a good spin came out nearly dry and was dry within 30 min meaning it was ready to use for the afternoon walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect answer to wet dogs!, 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue (Misc.)
Excellent and very absorbent!
These 'robes' a the perfect answer to wet dogs coming in after their walk. Mine are both happy to be wrapped up and will lay in their beds wearing their robes until they're warm and dry. Would probably be very comforting for the older dog too.
Although they go over the head and have a loop to fit under the tail (fiddly with a wet dog), I found they slipped off, so added tape ties to go around the dogs' waists and tie on their backs. That way they stay on and also drop the dogs' tummies.
They also wash well and tumble dry in minutes ready for the next outing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 7 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue (Misc.)
This is the second one I've bought so both my dogs have matching ones now. They love curling up in them after a wet walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixie dog bathrobe, 20 Mar. 2015
Perfect following a walk in the rain. Drys dog off nicely and prevents her spraying the walls when she shakes. Have also used after bathing her. Large size perfect for small lab.

4.0 out of 5 stars How has it taken me 5 years to discover dog bathrobes!!!, 29 May 2014
Ordered the large for my 35kg Labrador retriever and it is a very snugg fit, I will be ordering the extra large for him. It is an excellent product and perfect for soggy dogs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful when you come in from the rain, 26 Nov. 2013
L. Murray "Lornz" (Aberdeen Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Bathrobe for Dogs Microfibre XL 75 cm Blue (Misc.)
fits well on our bearded collie lab cross. Very useful when you come in from the rain. not too intrusive and lightweight so that the dog can move about freely. Saves on mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars dry dogs, 23 Aug. 2011
these are a fabulous idea and I bought them for both dogs, they stop them from staying wet for too long and shivering. really delighted with thus product thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 527 | Next ›