5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
Published on 30 July 2011 by 2plus1

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what you expect
I bought a Petite Star Zia Mini Jogger Black for going on holiday, as we were flying, I wanted the bag for when the pushchair was to be packed into the hold. I thought it might give a little more protection and keep things together. And, it does.

Published on 24 Oct 2008 by Smithy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what you expect, 24 Oct 2008

It is made from a fairly lightweight nylon material - nothing too substantial, I personally would have liked a heavier grade, something a little thicker. It has two full-length zips that enable it to opened up well and a velcro section across the top (between the end of the zips) to seal the bag tight. On one end there is a good rubber carry handle, and on the back there is a light weight shoulder strap that can be clipped on and off (as I did for when it went in the hold).

It is relatively easy to put the pushchair into it, and when zipped up gives a nice snug fit - it then looks pretty good too. We got lots of interest from other parents at the gate when we were flying. To pack the pushchair, you do have to remove the front wheel though. Not a big problem as the Zia front wheel easily unclips. But, it is then loose in the bag right at the part where the velcro is. I was concerned a little that if the bag came undone we could possibly lose the wheel as it went through baggage handling. We've flown twice though and still have the wheel, the bag stays completely shut.

There was one little problem though, the bag now has a little hole in the top. The front wheel mounting of the pushchair is sharp from wear and this has rubbed through the bag. A heavier grade nylon would have stopped it.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase. It looks good with the pushchair in and is a snug fit - makes it a neat package. Its very light, but I would have prefered something a little more substantial.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Petite Star Zia Transit Bag (Baby Product)
After reading the very mixed reviews I decided this was worth a shot for 14.99. Lots of people had commented they couldn't get it in the bag and it was wasted money.....I cannot understand how you can't get the buggy in,it's made to fit!

I received the product and within 5 minutes the bag was packed with the buggy and as stayed that way since, open the bag and lie it flat on the floor, where the zips shut is the bottom you can tell this as its deeper. Put the collapsed stroller in with handles facing the floor and zip up, I chose to take the front wheel off as I don't see this as a drama. It also has 2 carry handles, the cross the body handle appears flimsy as my only real criticism but it won't really by used.

I've only rated the product a 4 star as I have yet to use it on a flight but I'm not concerned about the bag material which was the other major negative people had. It is vinyl lined on the inside, it may not be as robust as the travel bag for my Uppababy Vista but that is 75 and I'd like to add even with that I'd have to remove both back wheels hence not seeing a problem taking off the front wheel on the petite star.

Hoping this will allow me to get one over on Ryanair for not allowing infants to have any hand luggage, given the little one needs more stuff than me even for a 2.5 hour flight! There's quite a bit of room for stuffing toys, clothes, blankets etc in.

Overall can't fault the product even if it only lasts a few flights to the in-laws.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: Petite Star Zia Transit Bag (Baby Product)
Having done a few low budget flights and seen what they do to your luggage I am glad I got this as my pushchair is still in one piece. I can't get it in the bag in one piece and do have to take 2 wheels off which does mean you risk loosing the washers off your chair as well as the wheels but as luck would have it we haven't yet!! We have the Zia 4+ by the way.Petite star Zia4+ (inc raincover) (Single, Zia4+ Dogtooth)

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like it will do the job!, 19 Jan 2012
Have bought this for transporting our Petite Star Zia on holiday. I wanted to reply to the reviewers who said you have to take the wheels off - I've managed to snug it in with wheels intact, AND the footmuff, which makes it a bit more difficult but still do-able. You need to do it the opposite way to the photo shown on here. Lay the bag on the floor with the strap side down, zip side on top. Open the zips and fold the lid away from you. With the Zia wheels side down, put the back, two wheels furthest away from you where the lid joins the bag. Start to do up the zips, bit by bit. Don't do up one side and then try to do up the other. With a bit of manouvering you should be able to do both zips all the way up.

Just need to see if it stands up to the rigours of the plane journey now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 July 2011
This review is from: Petite Star Zia Transit Bag (Baby Product)
The item does look a bit basic and at first it is difficult to get the buggy into the bag but it slackens off a little after been used a few times maken it easier to get the buggy in. It now means to say the small boot of my car looks bigger with the buggy tucked away. The twin zip with handle makes it easy to open one handed, and the shoulder strap is ideal for transit. All in all a great buy

1.0 out of 5 stars too small, too flimsy, 23 April 2009
S. Barrett (Cambs, UK) - See all my reviews
The zip broke in the first week and I think it needs to be a little bigger to make it quicker and easier to pack the buggy inside. It won't fit without taking the wheel off & its hard to figure where to put the wheel without tearing the bag. As a Registered Childminder I needed something a bit more robust. Its seems only designed for occasional use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Petite Star Zia Transit Bag (Baby Product)
Great bag, fits the stroller perfectly (with all wheels on), you just need to make sure you put it on the right way as it is shaper to fit the stroller exactly! Enough space for other items such as blankets, rain over etc too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Carry bag that probably won't last..., 19 July 2012
R. Vincent - See all my reviews
This review is from: Petite Star Zia Transit Bag (Baby Product)
The idea behind this carry bag is great but after only two flights it's slowing clear signs of wear and we're not sure how many more trips it will last. The fabric needs to be stronger/thicker but it was on 15 I guess. Didn't have too many problems fitting it in the bag but we did have to take the front wheels off. Not a one person job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Petite Star Zia Transit Bag (Baby Product)
We bought this back for our petite star zia pushchair for when we were going on holiday in an attempt to protect it for the flight. To this day we haven't managed to put the pushchair in the bag successfully, we almost broke the pushchair on one attempt. Very disappointing. 14.99 down the drain!
We do, however, love the pushchair itself, it's nice & lightweight, & folds down easily to a nice compact size.

5.0 out of 5 stars ******BEST PRAM IVE HAD******, 11 Feb 2012
I love this pram,i have never been a fan of 3 wheelers but this pram has changed my outlook, our daughter is 10 month old and this is our 5th pram. We bought it as we are going on our 1st family holiday abroad so we wanted something light weight, comfortable and stylish too which this pram ticks all the boxes. We picked this pram by reading other reviews on-line which were positive. I have only found one negative but this is more to do with me rather than the pram, i find it hard to fold down but my partner can do this easily so it's become a bit of a joke between us as i have no patience but as i use buses and trains i dont need to put it down anyway.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›