4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and keeps baby happy for few minutes!
Published on 31 July 2010 by R.Y.M

My little boy really loved this, it was great for calming him down if he was having an 'off' day,

After only four months one of the plastic rods that makes the arches has pushed through the material making it collapse on him!!

Shame because we all really liked it!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!
Published on 8 Jan. 2012 by Jacko-Leeds

2.0 out of 5 stars I would have given it 5*'s but it's fallen to bits after 4 months!!!, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)

Shame because we all really liked it!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and keeps baby happy for few minutes!, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
I am quite pleased with this product as it was several pounds cheaper than on other websites and in some stores. My baby likes listening to the tunes and watching the arch move. However there are only 2 tunes and they play twice only. It would have been nice to have a choice of at least three. I like the bright bold pictures and so does my baby. The mat only crinkles! A few more textures for the money would have been better value. I think the pyramid mat would have been better value. On the whole a lovely clourful product. Keeps baby happy for a few minutes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy so far!, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
Our little girl (2 months) absolutely loves this product and is mesmerised by the movement. The moving mechanism makes the play gym more interesting than a lot of other similar products on the market and keeps her really engaged as she tracks the movement with her head. I love the bright bold design, the space theme and the two tunes it plays - one is more relaxing and the other quite a catchy upbeat one! I would definitely recommend it, some days she'll happily play on it for up to an hour and get really giddy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit different from the others, 21 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
The Lamaze Space Symphony attracted us because of the movement feature, which a lot of other (more expensive!) baby gyms don't have. If we were going to part with £40+ then we wanted something that seemed more than some plastic tubes and bits of a quilt cover!

It is a simple mechanism with just a small motor at the top which oscillates to make the bars gentle move an inch or so either side, so don't imagine some great over-engineered goliath thing with levers and cables all over. The motor part also houses the music player.

Other than it's a standard play gym mat, with plenty of bright colours, some space-themed toys, including a mirror, all of which make some sort of sound (squeak, rustle, bells), and the mat has some rustling parts too, when he gets old enough to move about it a bit.

It took five minutes to get it together from the box. After that, there are four clips to undo, then bend the bars, clip together again and it's ready to go in a carrier bag and off to grandma's in 30 seconds!

I would only change the music settings on this, as the tune (choice of a lullaby or a jaunty-Super-Mario number that won't leave your head!) only lasts about 6 minutes then everything stops and you have to switch it off then on again. Also a "no sound" option would have been nice as it will only move if the tune is playing (would have been 5 stars otherwise).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
My little boy loves this play station. The lively setting is great for keeping him occupied if he's wanting to play and the chill out setting sends him to sleep beautifully. Wish I'd bought it from the very beginning as he loves it so much and great if you need to do a bit of housework!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Dec. 2011
Clare Warburton (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
My 2 month old is very into this. I kinda of hate too many bells and whistles on baby toys, but with this one the music is not too annoying and the movement is subtle. Most importantly baby appears to like it! Hope it lasts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product., 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
I love this play mat, I can't believe how much less amazon are selling it for even with postage it's still much cheaper than toys r us . My 3 month old baby loves looking at the moving toys. Delivered the next day and easy to assemble. The only criticism I would have is that getting it off the box is like something off the krypton factor but most toys seem to be like that. Everybody that comes to the house comments on how fantastic it is :-D

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic but has a slight fault, 27 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
We bought this play gym for our son when he was 2 months old and he absolutely loves it. The bright colours and motion of the arches had him captivated from the start and gave mum a few minutes to get on with other bits and bobs during the day. The songs do get a little repetitive but that's to be expected for the majority of children's toys. The only issue we have had with this (as other reviewers have also mentioned) is that the plastic rods that make the arches eventually pushed their way through the fabric, causing the gym to collapse. Perhaps this is a design fault or to be classed as wear and tear, but I wouldnt expect it to happen after just 4 weeks of use?? As he loves it so much, we have exchanged it for another so are now on our second one in just as many months. Should it happen again I think we would opt for a different gym. Having said this though, it is a great little product and if my son could talk im sure he would give it 5 stars! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tivoli :), 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
Our little boy loves spending time in Tivoli :)
Nice Colors, The product can rotate and plays two melodies. The materiale is synthetic but pratic. Only thing missing is that the product also can rotate without playing music. When it does both at the same time the smallest babies can be overstimulated. The older babies (or their) can get tired of the melodies, but the rotation still seems exciting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Went wrong after a month, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym (Baby Product)
The product itself is a god send it keeps my little occupied for a good while on her own while I can get some bits done round the house.

Unfortunately the motor went in the turning part of the toy and I am in the process of returning and getting a refund.

Although because it was so good keeping her occupied I plan to purchase another

Lamaze Space Symphony Motion Gym