Format: DVD|Change

on 12 February 2010
I have always enjoyed watching Dylan Moran but only recently got some of his DVDs, this is absolutely fantastic!! I had pains from laughing so much...You have to hand it to the guy, he is spot on!
on 21 August 2013
Excellent dvd, Dylan Moran really makes me laugh!
Very happy with the whole transaction, quick, easy, great price.
Thank you.
on 25 April 2016
Many thanks
on 6 April 2016
Excellent
on 11 October 2011
I cant understand how i had never heard of him til earlier this year, he is so funny! And What It Is? if i laughed anymore id burst a lung!

A truly funny man.
on 26 August 2014
Received with thanks
on 4 September 2014
hilarious, genius
on 8 February 2016
Ok
on 14 June 2010
Dylan Moran is one of the funniest Irish men alive in my book. I can't wait to see him live.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2010
Like most reviewers for this DVD, I adored Black Books and Dylan Moran's earlier stand up work. However, this live show I would not have paid for a ticket to, or for the DVD itself. I was deeply disappointed by the quality and content of the show. I was excited for my copy to come and found by contrast that the tone and subject matter was lethargic and almost depressing at certain points. Moran draws on some existential references to life and youth although neither are particularly insightful or humorous. Some comedy is deemed "black" and I found this in parts, miserable and depressing with no real comedic highs or low. Just a mundane level of mirth, as if the audience was tittering out of politeness not his own creative hilarity. As a student on limited funds, this was a waste of money and I wish I had treated myself to something else.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse