on 1 March 2011
These type of earphones are brilliant for my Ipod shuffle, they give out a clear and clean quality sound. I tend to listen to loud music and these earphones are perfect for them. I would highly recommend these headphones but only for Ipod models as I have tried out these earphones for my mp3 player and I wasn't getting the same volume as I did with my Ipod shuffle.

Also when I received my earphones, they were packaged nicely and there were no signs of any damage to them before I used them and I received these earphones within 3 days of ordering them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 19 August 2011
When they arrived, only one earphone worked, and the other one didn't really supply a good quality sound. Cheap packaging, and generally just not really that impressed. I bought a different pair in ASDA the next day, for the same price, and they are still working.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again