on 1 March 2011
These type of earphones are brilliant for my Ipod shuffle, they give out a clear and clean quality sound. I tend to listen to loud music and these earphones are perfect for them. I would highly recommend these headphones but only for Ipod models as I have tried out these earphones for my mp3 player and I wasn't getting the same volume as I did with my Ipod shuffle.

Also when I received my earphones, they were packaged nicely and there were no signs of any damage to them before I used them and I received these earphones within 3 days of ordering them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2011
When they arrived, only one earphone worked, and the other one didn't really supply a good quality sound. Cheap packaging, and generally just not really that impressed. I bought a different pair in ASDA the next day, for the same price, and they are still working.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse