5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Earphones
These type of earphones are brilliant for my Ipod shuffle, they give out a clear and clean quality sound. I tend to listen to loud music and these earphones are perfect for them. I would highly recommend these headphones but only for Ipod models as I have tried out these earphones for my mp3 player and I wasn't getting the same volume as I did with my Ipod shuffle...
Published on 1 Mar 2011 by 1234

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
When they arrived, only one earphone worked, and the other one didn't really supply a good quality sound. Cheap packaging, and generally just not really that impressed. I bought a different pair in ASDA the next day, for the same price, and they are still working.
Published on 19 Aug 2011 by HannahCornwall

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Earphones, 1 Mar 2011
This review is from: BRAND NEW EARPHONE FOR APPLE IPOD - Not Made by Apple -Fits all iPod models, Sony Walkman, Creative Zen and any other mp3, mp4 players with 3.5mm connector! (Electronics)

Also when I received my earphones, they were packaged nicely and there were no signs of any damage to them before I used them and I received these earphones within 3 days of ordering them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 19 Aug 2011