4.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky Vulture.
Great toy, looks good,my Greyhound 'Monty' loves it. In fact we go for hours when he will not put it down. Not a lot of money for a lot of fun.
Published on 9 April 2011 by Graham

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to scratch
Published 13 months ago by Paul Scollon

4.0 out of 5 stars Squeaky Vulture., 9 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars My Lurcher absolutely loves it, 23 Mar 2012
S. walker (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
Sometimes he throws it about and plays with it when he's happy he's going for a walk,is hard to get him to put it down.
It's the eyes I think,but I thought that as soon as I saw it.I don't know why the previous reviewer says not for dogs,my dog destroys all toys within a couple of weeks of getting(he's a 'ripper')but I've had this months now and he's just managed to 'rip' the sewing a bit a get some stuffing out.Resewed it and stuffed with socks(he likes my socks,yuk.)and took him about another month to undo a bit of sewing again.
The material itself seems to be just about indestructable,not sure what it is,I thought it was wool knit but is much too tough.He's constantly trying to rip the eyes of but hasn't managed in all the time he's had it.
When it does eventually go,I'm definitely getting another,then he'll have to start all over.Is still a few months away I think at least.
Absolutely Brilliant!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to scratch, 25 Jun 2013
Paul Scollon (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
Unfortunately, this item failed to meet my expectations, and is a good warning to always buy toys for your pet in a store where you can inspect them first (same goes for toddlers too, I suppose). On arrival, there was stitch already busted on the poor vulture, so I immediately took a needle and thread to him. However, my King Charles Spaniel (not a big or viscous fog, as other owners will concur) played with it for a few moments and at east 2 other seams busted open. I immediately distracted him and threw the poor vulture away so as not to have the stuffing from inside the toy eaten when I wasn't looking (King Charles Spaniels eat EVERYTHING they find).

This was very disappointing for me (and my dog!) as the toy is lovely and LOOKED like it would provide hours of fun. Yes, I know I probably should have returned the product, but was not bothered as it didn't cost too much. This is the only thing I have ever purchased on amazon and been unhappy with the result. I concede I may have gotten the one faulty unit in a batch of 1000, but felt obliged to let other customers know my experience nonetheless. However, I see also may other customers had similar experiences. This item is NOT SUITABLE for ANY breed of dog, young or old. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Toy, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
Bought for the dog as a present and he has not stopped playing with it and has lasted very well, so far. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars vinnie vulture, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
Another great buy but this one was much more fun, it had to be plucked, lots of mess but well worth for entertainment value!

4.0 out of 5 stars my dogs love it !, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
Arrived quickly - as soon as I opened it my 2 dogs had a tug of war with it, it made the younger one jump when it squeaked !
So far so good, I usually find I have to sew soft toys back up at some point as they pull them apart, I think this is because 2 dogs pull them around more !

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but didn't last, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
If your dog is a chewer do not buy! Gave this to our dog and within 10 minutes the stuffing was coming out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not terribly good, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
I bought this for my 9 month old golden retriever, however she almost destroyed it on the first day. She is not usually a destructive puppy and has never chewed through any previous dog toys. The wool comes out of the wings really easily and she quickly started to remove the stuffing, I took it away from her before she actually ate it. Really disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
Our dog thinks this is great. It is a good large size. Not sure how long material will last but after 2 weeks it is still whole. Not sure on how it washes yet either. I like to keep toys clean.

3.0 out of 5 stars We love it more than the dog does!, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm (Misc.)
This is a gorgeous toy, it has stayed intact although to be honest she has not played with it that much. The squeak is hard for her to work as it's in the stomach and it's big for her to get her mouth around. It does have different textures which look like they would entertain her for a good while but she's never paid it that much attention. She can't grab the fat part but she can carry it by the neck.

Trixie Vulture Plush, 28 cm