5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for long haired cat

3.0 out of 5 stars As used on a luggy Maine Coon
Published on 15 Dec 2011 by Alex

3.0 out of 5 stars As used on a luggy Maine Coon, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
The cat was particularly luggy, this comb is probably better on an animal that will stand still and not squirm. So for me the rake being on the side of the handle was probably a disadvantage. That said, it did its job and the bad lugs were removed. I did catch my finger on a blade a couple of times but that says more about me and the squirmong cat than the de-matting comb. Fortunately for me my remaining Maine Coon has a better coat so the comb is redundant for the time being

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for long haired cat, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
I ordered this for my long haired cat that seem to get more matted in the winter time. I have tried this on her and it really helps to strip out a lot of the hair where it is too thick (at her hips). She is not very keen on getting it done, but she is not keen on getting brushed either, but I will try anything so that I dont get hit with a vets bill for having to get her matts taken out under anaesthetic. So heres hoping it keeps on working!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars de matting comb, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
Wished I had known about this comb before my cat had mats as it really gets rid of the underhair but does not get the mats out once they have formed

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful if used properly, 6 Feb 2014
hiljean (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
We have a long-haired Persian cat whose fur easily gets matted, especially on her underside and hind quarters. She does not take kindly to being groomed. This is good at CAREFULLY removing tangles as the cutting edge will clip them but you will still need to use a good open or hooked bristle brush to keep your cat as well-groomed as possible. It's a useful additional tool but will not replace regular brushing and combing. My cat doesn't seem to object to the use of this providing I am gentle with her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 May 2013
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
Bought for my Maine Coon cat he has lots of mats this brush is fantastic at breaking through them. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars De-matting comb, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
This is great for getting matts out of my cat so long as he is very sleepy, he hates being groomed so have not used it too much. Easy to use though

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally...A grooming comb that actually works, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
My Cat is 24 years old and no longer groomes himself and so his coat was becoming very matted and uncomfortable...after spending a small fortune on ineffectual brushes and combs I have finally found one that really really works. No more tugging at the mats and giving up because my poor old boy complains... this comb very gently glides though finding the mats big and small allowing you to isolate them from the rest of the coat and gently tease at them til they come free. BRILLIANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
This is the best thing I bought for my cat the hair comes off so easy and he doesn't try to bite me.

I don't dislike anything about this and I would really recommend it to anyone that has a long haired cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
not actually used yet for matts but exceedingly good at gently removing loose undercoat of semilonghair cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: De-matting comb, 18 cm (Misc.)
It 's a good help to de-matt your dog's coat. No matts or pads can resist! I think it is irresistible

De-matting comb, 18 cm