5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Published on 21 Oct 2011 by flossie

2.0 out of 5 stars ONLY GOOD FOR SHORT TERM
My cat has been obsessively over grooming ( biting his fur out and continuous itching ), after using these flea drop's along with Indorex house spray the cat still had fleas. After taking him to the vet I was informed that cat's are becoming IMMUNE TO SPOT ON FLEA DROPS and are not working.

Don't waste money on this product it will only work short term...
Published on 29 Aug 2012 by kisha

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
My cat has suffered from flea problems for years. I must have used every powder, tablet and cream on the market. This product is easy to use, there is no mess and, most importantly,it is effective. I have not had to use a flea comb for at least 7 months. All you have to do is place a few drops on the nape of your pet and within days they stop scrathing. I am totally delighted both with the price and the results. I recommend this to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frontline Cat, 22 July 2010
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
This product comes in a three or six pipette pack; the six pipette pack tends to be slightly better value for money. It is fairly effective at flea and tick prevention (much better than powders or sprays) and requires application once each month to the back of the cat's neck. My cats tend to race around the house for about an hour after each application, so I keep them in the house until they are calm again.

It is important to note that Frontline is different to Frontline Combo; Frontline only treats the animal whereas Frontline Combo (only available from the vet or the internet with a vet's prescription) also treats the house. I have successfully used Frontline one month then Frontline Combo the next, alternating treatments and find that this is an effective means of controlling fleas whilst being cost-effective as the Combo version is more expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY CAT, 2 Sep 2011
Mrs. A. Buck (NORTH YORKS, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
Good stuff, but not as good as the green one you get from the vet.Excellent service, goods received were well packaGED.

2.0 out of 5 stars ONLY GOOD FOR SHORT TERM, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)

Don't waste money on this product it will only work short term.

I am now buying Advantage flea drops, which have really good reviews and do kill the fleas on the body, unlike SPOT ON.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work on large cats, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
In my opinion this does not work on large cats - see my other review on Advantage 80mg, which does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience With Frontline Spot On (Cats), 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
A great buy...normally a pack of 3 costs around £18 so i'm glad I got these when I did. No complaints what so ever. Highly recommended!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars quick!, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
fantastic service, arrived within a day. Would use them again without hesitation.
good trusted product that works to keep my cat flea-free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
Product works very well and arrived in good time. The cat, however is not impressed - tough. I will certainly order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fronline, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
The product did not work on my 3 cats had to buy advantage as it was stronger and you do get 4 tubes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Answer to My Prayers!, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack (Misc.)
After trying numerous household sprays and animal flea sprays, I was starting to think that nothing would get rid of the flea infestation in my home. My friend recommended Frontline as as she uses it on her cat and hasn't seen a single flea on him.

I bought a 3 pack and firstly treated my 5 month old kitten who is kept indoors until I have him neutered. Within about a half hour of applying the treatment, the fleas just started to fall off him. I was amazed at how many he had as I'd combed him through that same day and got hardly any fleas off him. I then treat my older cat when he came in later that night.

Over the next few days the fleas still kept falling off the cats but there were very few. Within a week, my infestation problem seemed to have disappeared completely. It seems that getting rid of them off the host should be the first thing you do as this has definitely worked for me.

I plan to treat both my cats every five weeks as recommended and would advise anyone with an infestation to try this product as it definitely has been the answer to prayers!

Frontline Spot On for Cats 3 pack