on 6 April 2010
Unbelievably bad. I mean really, really bad. So slow that it makes the British track team look like gold medal candidates - It couldn't be less responsive unless it was my missus on an amorous evening!

Seriously though, I got this for my 2 year old, the controls are poor, it is so unresponsive and slow and the content is simply not good enough. If you want a book, get one! This isnt a book & certainly isnt a game - kinda doesnt know what it wants to be and ends up being worse than nothing!! This has been in the wii for a grand total of 5 minutes, we got fed up and it will go to the nearest charity shop (if they are nuts enough to take it....).