5.0 out of 5 stars olivia at her best!!!, 16 July 2006
Mr. Nathan Armstrong - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
a new album by miss newton john! i have them all and this is probably her best yet!!!

yes its songs about her battle with breast cancer...but lyrically and vocally she has never sounded better!

its not a depressing album its very positive...my mother had the dreaded C and is fit and well..so for me this album has a special meaning...but objectively its about overcoming anything in your life!

every song has a note from olivia in the booklet that says what it means and puts them into perspective.

so many tracks stand out...stronger than before...when you beleive..well all of them!!!!

the classics are under the skin and can i trust your arms.

if you like olivia you will love this...if you own any of her albums you will know she can be a bit hit and miss...probably more miss!

this album is fantastic..sentimental...yes but not drowning in slush!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow- Olivia yet again another great CD, 6 Aug. 2006
Alex (Bristol-UK) - See all my reviews
Always have loved Olivia Newton Johns albums. This one is very Special relates to distressing and sad times recently in newton-johns personal life.

An album of well written, well sung easy listing mellow music.

Fantastic cd, one of her best. Saw her on tour in October last year in NYC, performed some tracks from this album, it was outstanding, Its about time Olivia toured the uk, its been far too long.

A must have for fans of great music, to chill, play in the car, listen to at home. Uo there as a great album. Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet, 16 July 2006
Mr. John Mcknight (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This has got to be up there with the best. Definetly her best in a long time. I could listen to it over and over again....what am I saying, I am listening to it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Stronger Than Before (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my Mum for Mother's Day. She has recently been diagnosed with cancer, so I thought this CD might be comforting to listen to. In fact, she loved it so much, that she felt compelled to ring me late in the evening to say she had been listening to the CD and it must be the best album she has ever had! She said the lyrics are so meaningful and poignant, but not in an overly sentimental way - I can imagine she will play this album over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good on yer Livvy, 1 May 2013
Self-help junkie (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Big Olivia fan. Her music has mellowed over the years and these songs are very much coming from 'the heart' and from somone who has had a brush with a disease that makes mortality all too real. But to be honest I'm not that great a critic: just love ONJ too much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia - Gorgeous !!, 5 Nov. 2009
Geordyboy (Wolverhampton UK) - See all my reviews
I don't care what form Olivia comes in wether it be audio or visual , it's all the same to me as She's GORGEOUS ,, no other word describes Her so accurately .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album from a great lady - many Blessings Olivia, 13 Dec. 2011
Mr. T. Banks "Timbo" (UK) - See all my reviews
Truly inspiring lady and still absolutely gorgeous. I love her voice - she can sing almost anything. This album is s true inspiration for us all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan, 27 Dec. 2012
Just parted with my old cassettes so was very happy to be able to get this on CD for many more years of pleasure

Stronger Than Before