Price:£0.01+ Free shipping

on 9 March 2011
Vodafone Pay As You Go Sim Card This SIM card arrived from Telecom-World in just 24 hours (after I had spent 8 days and still waiting for the SIM card I have ordered from Vodafone). For 36p, with free delivery, this was a bargain that was very swiftly dispatched - very impressed. Some reviewers have commented that they were unable to trace the phone number but all you have to do is pop the sim into your phone and put *#100# into your key pad and the number appears on your screen.
11 comment|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 November 2013
Just take care when you have this up and running. When you get started you will get several text messages from Vodaphone asking for you to text replies to them and you naturally assume that there won't be any charge for this - beware, you will be charged! You will be charged for any kind of contact with them regarding the setting up or use of the Sim Card. There are a couple of numbers which they claim are free but what these numbers do is put you through to automated selection choices which are not free once you select them, so you think you are using a free service but you are being charged. They will also send you a text message informing you that you can get points if you type out a word and text it to them. Surely they don't charge for this? Yes they do! I did what most people don't and checked my balance before and after I sent off the text and yes Vodaphone charge for this - and the value of the few points you accrue is less than what you have just paid. And there is only customer support and help if you are willing to pay heavily for it.

My advice if you get this would be to not reply to any Vodaphone texts unless essential, as these are just money earners for them. Use the website instead if you can and while there make sure that you register for your freebie offer as these are very worthwhile. Oh and be careful not to accidentally press the wrong button on your phone because this will be costly. There is a hefty charge if you use or accidentally press the voice message button so watch this too.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 July 2011
No problems with this, it just worked - in our old Nokia 5140.
The 'phone number was on the card, but in very fine print. If you can't read that you can dial *#100#, and the 'phone tells you its number. Followed the menu entry to top-up, and everything worked first time. Very satisfied with it.
Fast delivery too.... recommended!
on 6 July 2011
Bought cheap phone and this SIM card for my daughter whose friend's sofa ate her previous phone! Wanted to transfer her old number and credit to this SIM. Regarding other review about finding out the number, just key in *#100# and the number comes up, no need to top up first. Straightforward process to transfer old number and credit to the new one (although I used my own Vodafone phone to do that as I didn't want to buy yet more credit). Well done Vodafone, even if your website couldn't let me buy a phone off you in the first place - Amazon got the business instead. This is an excellent value SIM card.
77 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2013
What can you say about a sim card,it suits the purpose it was bought for.speedy delivery so happy with the purchase.
on 28 October 2009
The product description is wrong - Swipe cards are no longer included with the SIM card. Had I known this I wouldn't have ordered.
on 23 January 2011
Brilliant price, brilliant service and brilliant product. It came within 3 days of being ordered and does exactly what is presumed. There were no problems at all. To conclude, a trustworthy seller.
on 8 June 2010
An excellent purchase spoiled by the protracted and complex procedure to register and activate it! Vodafone - get your website act together.
on 2 November 2014
I love this because it cost £0.01p. I bought something else for £9.99 but because it cost less than £10 I was not eligible for free delivery. I found this Vodafone sim card for 1p and because my order was now £10 or over, I saved a lot of money on postage. Amazon are very naughty doing this. Upon taking the sim card packaging out of the box, I turned around and placed it in the bin. I hate Vodafone. Their customer service was terrible all those years ago when I was with them and since leaving I have been much happier. Ordinarily I would say I will never give them another penny, but I probably will, especially if they are making a loss manufacturing these. It was a good day when I received this and threw it in the bin unopened.
on 11 July 2013
I have had several attempts to register my new number and top up phone. The system is not working and I can not find a customer service no to ring?.