on 21 February 2010
Cool glove. If you're a Michael Jackson fan, you will love it.
If you're thinking of buying it for a child, it won't fit.
on 14 March 2013
Small size, fit my 11 year old. Provides the effect we wanted, only problem was sequins falling off everywhere other than that great item. Delivery very fast.
on 11 June 2012
I bought this as part of michael jackson fancy dress (obviously) and it did its job. I wore it once for the night out and throughout the night it started to fall apart a little bit. I could probably wear it a couple more times for fancy dress parties or something so, overall, it does the job its supposed to. Packaging and delivery were good and prompt and I had no problems at all
on 13 March 2013
item was as described from the supplier.Sent more quickly than expected.Very fast dispatch.NEW sealed in bags.
My son was very happy and wore it all time and play!
Amazing glove .size is for adult but we fix it.
on 28 July 2012
Great sparkly glove for any fancy dress party and gets a lot of compliments. I wore it to an event and was very pleased with it. The item was durable looked well was robust.
on 15 November 2013
Michael Jackson glove, perfect for an 80's themed party and sets off thriller costume and wig brilliantly. Sequins don't stay on brilliantly but enough for what I wanted.
on 14 November 2013
Because it just completed the Michael Jackson outfit perfectly. Together with the wig, hat and red outfit I feltb the part and had a great time
on 29 October 2012
Bought for my son who was going through the MJ stage, he was over the moon with it and it was very cheap although it doesnt look it!
on 28 October 2013
Altogether good buy to finish off Michael Jackson outfit. It is adult size so a bit big for my child's hand.
on 11 April 2016
Excellent addition to my son's Michael Jackson dance at Primary school. Loved it

See one answered question