on 27 February 2013
As expected and good service from the supplier. Unfortunately it seems the 3 mm size is at the lower end of robustness for the material used. I have had a needle tip break in use.
on 11 February 2013
These needles arrived quickly, look wonderful I just love the colours and are really nice to work with. They are shaped like highly sharpened pencils instead of the rounded points I'm used to, no problem, just different. The screw in cords cause no problem, very secure and totally smooth for your stitches to slip over. Fab
on 20 December 2012
I had been told knitpro wooden needles were helpful if your hands are arthritic and actually bought a half set at a show but then needed a smaller sized needle which I bought. They are fantastic, I am able to knit comfortably for much longer now. They have such a comfortable feel to them, don't slip out of my fingers and mean I can keep my stitches even and neat.
on 27 February 2013
Great product, would recommend to other knitters. Whole system is so good, and you can buy extras, give them a try you won't be sorry.
on 25 October 2013
As my rating suggests I absolutely love these!, I have been knitting for years and these are the best needles I have ever used. They are light yet strong and such beautiful colours...if you are looking to get someone these as a gift I would definately recommend them!
on 22 October 2013
Items was exactly what I ordered and came quickly and very well packaged, I would definitely use this supplier again.

I already have several sets of these tips and I really love working with them
on 15 January 2013
The needles look and feel lovely. However, I had problems in that one needle tip would not tighten; so I have to remember to tighten it on every row (which is a bit annoying).
on 9 September 2013
Brought as an addition to set already purchased. These needles feel lovely and are lovely to knit with. Service was very good, needles arrived before date predicted
on 29 October 2012
I have the basic set of Knit Pro Wood needles and cables, but the largest I had went up to 6mm. For making chunky winter knits these work perfectly.

These are long needles, (they don't make 8mm in short as far as I can see) so if it is for a small circular knit then you will need to use the Magic Loop method. I did this and these worked great!

Overall really happy with this product.
on 21 April 2014
These items , as, purchased two pairs, have splits in them, so yarn catches as i knit..also the size number printed onto them, wore off within the end of knitting the first 10 lines,..on one pair,!the other had no size at all printed on! Expect more from such a manufacturer..will not be going straight to knit pro again.,as had in past..neither will I recommend to friends and family..!