5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
We bought this for our daughter who was 11.5 months when we started to use it. It worked well, was easy to blow up and seems to be made of reasonably thick material which I would be fairly confident should last. She enjoyed using it both in the pool and calm sea.
Published on 30 Aug 2011 by ChrisC

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made
The only downfall of this product is that the legs part is poorly made. It is very sharp and I found it cut my daughter legs. It fit her well so that was not the problem, it's just the edges of where the groin and legs fits that should have been softer and curved.
Published 8 months ago by lou

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: Bestway Swim Safe Baby Support Seat Swimming Aid For Ages 1-2 Years (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 14 Sep 2013
others ive seen or had sink very low when my son was in it making it difficult for him to touch the water, this one is fine keeps him out but still able to splash around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and secure, 4 Aug 2011
Used it for my 3yrd old son weighing 12 kgs. He was safe and happy to paddle along the swimming pool all by himself. He also took his baby sister in another baby float for a float around the pool. I had my hands free to monitor two kids in the pool. Easy to inflate and defalte and COMPACT for travel. Would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 16 Sep 2013
My son loves this seat float. It gives him loads of confidence in the swimming pool and holds him securely. It isn't the easiest to inflate as it has three sections to blow up and the bottom of the seat could do with being a little wider but overall for the cheap price it's definitely a good purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Bestway Swim Safe, 7 Sep 2013
Mr. M. C. Oram "charlie" (St Mathieu France) - See all my reviews
Excellent piece of safe swim aid for little ones. Better constructed than the one we bought 5 years ago(also by Bestway swim safe) as the seat support is much firmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Support in the pool!, 12 Jun 2011
I brought this for my 1 year old. It is great because I don't have to hold my son when I am in the pool, and he does like it. A great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars For older babies, 6 Aug 2013
Bought these for my 8 month twins, my little boy who is bigger fitted ok in it but my little girl seemed too small for it, didn't use them very much at all, would proberbly wait until our babies are at least 1 before trying them in these, I thought they were more suitable for younger babies but ours were still too small at 8 month, my little boy is rather large too!

1.0 out of 5 stars punctured when opened, 5 July 2013
Product was a fantastic price and seemed fit for purpose until I went to inflate it and realised it had a large hole in it, very poor as a childs water safety device. Would not buy again you'd be better off with a tyre

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and safe, 18 Jan 2014
Good value. Fit for purpose. Agree with other reviewers that head rest is slightly forward tilted but my daughter (12kg on first use) leans forward in it anyway so not an issue for us. It has three separate compartments to inflate which I like from a safety perspective in case one got a puncture