Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion

on 17 January 2013
There is no indication of the tunes and not all songs are well known. The few songs that I did recognise had Americanized words. Since you are going to have to search for the tunes on the web you may as well just print the words off from there too.

In the case of shanties there is no indication of what their purpose was - eg hauling / pumping/ capstan song and there is no index.
on 7 November 2015
Ok but has no music or chords so you then have to do more research, there are better song books out there although they do cost a little more. Arrived in good time and well packaged.
on 30 August 2012
It wasn't clear when I got this whether it was sheet music, which was what I wanted, or words, which I wasn't too bothered about. It's just words, no music. Now I just have to find the music!
on 29 September 2015
what you see is what you get a very good publication and as always a great service.