5.0 out of 5 stars As good as my original
Bought this when my LG Cookie phone started to keep switching off. Tried my friend's battery and it worked fine so ordered this and have had no problems since.
Published on 18 Oct. 2010 by M. Lewis

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless - I am back to original battery.
Okay so it only cost £4-or-so all-in, which is very good if you're somehow in the habit of losing phone batteries. WIthin 3 months of purchasing this though, I went crawling back to my original battery which must be nearly 2 years old and it still lasts about twice as long as this piece of crap.

I add a point for the deliverer, who I would recommend for speed...
Published on 19 Dec. 2012 by R. Toland

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as my original, 18 Oct. 2010
M. Lewis (Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TECHGEAR - Premium replacement battery for LG KP500 / KP501 COOKIE (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, 4 July 2010
This battery has a really long life. Excallent quality. Highly recommended, especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Brainer !!, 31 Oct. 2011
After someone at work told me it would be cheaper to buy a new phone than a battery i decided to look on the website that never lets me down .My phone wasnt holding its charge and i would have trouble turning it on .This arrived after only two days and so far its been great and for £3.99 with free delivery its got to be a no brainer.Not worth shopping around !!

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless - I am back to original battery., 19 Dec. 2012

I add a point for the deliverer, who I would recommend for speed (Techgear solutions) - it arrived in 2 days, which is excellent for all you impromptu battery vivisectors out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium replacement battery for LG KP500, 18 Aug. 2011
this was perfect for my phone . The new battery arrived within 96 hours. I was concerened whether it would fit the phone or whether it was slightly to large /small. having the old battery and doing a physical to virtual comparison, there were some differences that i was cautious of.

I would highly recommend the purchase of this battery for anyone with this phone , and more importantly , I would strongly recommend the usage of Techgear to buy the replacement battery.

Tech gear contact you to confirm they recieved the order , They contact you to confirm dispatch of the order and via what means .

Overall .. i am extremely pleased , I now have a phone that works , and works well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Techgear Premium replacement battery for LGKP500 Cookie, 9 Jan. 2012
Worked ok for approx 2 weeks then nothing. As I did not keep old battery I did not know whether the phone was broken or the new battery had stopped working. I eventually bought a new mobile phone.
It is only now when someone visited me LG KP500 that I could borrow their battery to test my phone. KP500 mobile was fine. New battery lasted 2 weeks. Never again

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium replacement battery for LG KP500 / KP501 COOKIE, 6 Jun. 2011
Tech Gear seems to be a very good amazon.uk seller. The product was at a very good price for an OE part. It was very quickly delivered and well packed. Works a treat and it is now great not to have to charge the phone everyday!!!

Thanks TechGear

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 Dec. 2012
Battery should last about 12 days on stand by but this cheap replacement only lasts about 5 days.
Not worth sending back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 20 Oct. 2011
Eirik (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Same spec. battery as original in the phone. Battery arrived super fast - virtually next day. Well done. I recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery did not fit, 3 Oct. 2013
The battery was too large for my phone. The replacement was too large as well. After that I received a refund.