on 4 June 2010
fabric is 100% cotton, and the design is printed on good quality fruit of the loom t-shirt.

size and cutting of the fruit of the loom t-shirt is considerably narrow compared to the gildan t-shirts, but fits well.

print quality is excellent.

i am wearing it with pride. looks and feels better after repeated washes.
on 11 September 2010
I was very pleased with all my t shirts that i ordered from Bravado. They are good quality material with great print - the sizes are as they state. I mention this becasue i have purchased shirts from other sites and been very dissapointed with them on arrival. The shirts i bought off this site were well worth the price paid. They keep shape and colour after being washed and ironed.
on 12 October 2011
I ordered a number of these and they arrived very quickly.The print looks ok and the size was fine, i picked a medium and it was not figure hugging but hangs well (5'11" male athletic build). The only downside was that the fabric is a little coarse but for me its not that much of a problem as i only want them for work/messing about in.
on 3 August 2012
I found this to be a superb quality (Fruit of the Loom) tee-shirt, with good sizing and very competitively priced at the time. Product arrived swiftly and was well-packaged. Definitely worth a punt!
I love the print, fabric and fit og this t-shirt. It is perfect.
Alas, the t-shirt you actually receive has the words "Hey Ho Let's Go" printed on the back. It does not have a "blank" back as shown in the product images.
I know, since I have ordered this t-shirt three (3) times and every time, I have received a t-shirt with print on the back. The t-shirt with print on the back is actually a separate product, as shown here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bravado-Ramones-Front-Print-T-Shirt/dp/B00B2GDXSC/?ref=sr_1_5

Apparently, Amazon is unable to distinguish between the two products.
on 6 June 2014
The print isn't a flimsy heat transfer as I'm so used to getting these days, which makes it all the more a shame that the material it's printed on is so thin and poor quality. I buy cheap packs of plain black and white tshirts to wear under shirts for work, and even they have thicker and less stretchy fabric than this.

The sizing isn't so far off that it can't be worn, but I can tell after a wash or two this is only going to be fit for the gym or gardening.

I don't hate it, but I certainly won't be buying again.
on 9 October 2010
good quality t-shirt, unfortunately the sizing isn't generous and had to return to get a larger size (which cost more!)
on 15 September 2014
I'm a size small, but reading from some reviews about the size issue I decided to go with a medium and that fit me well. I'm not sure how small the small size would have been but if in doubt the safest option would be to get a size bigger than you normally have.

Other than that great shirt. Also the shirt does have the "Hey Ho Let's Go" printed on the back.
on 26 January 2014
loved the t-shirt, the back was a surprise though. its a good quality t-shirt, doesn't wash bad but not brilliantly. would size up though, I'm quite petite and bought the medium expecting it to be a 'sloppy' t shirt to wear with leggings, but when receiving it (although it wasn't fitted) it was tighter than expected!
on 6 January 2011
This was a gift for a Ramones fan, and I was sceptical that it might not hit the mark and meet thier high standards and expectations...

However it was well received and commented on, down to the details on the T shirt(which I hadn't noticed) that is apparently Ramones true! Thanks for hitting the mark!