5.0 out of 5 stars Fab 4 GnRs Fans
Great T-shirt, bought for my teenage son, he hasn't taken it off!! Washes well & sizing generous, I bought a large & it fitted loosely, he's a big lad & wanted it slightly baggy so I made exactly the right choice (hard for Mums but for once I got it right!! say no more)
Published on 13 Sep 2009 by Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Only printed one side
I was in the impression that I would get a t-shirt printed both on the front and on the back as shown in the picture of this item. I was surprise to find that it is printed only on the front. It is made in Bangladesh. Material is ok but I think it is little over charged. I paid almost 15.00 including about 4 delivery charge. I am definitely not wowed as I had expected...
Published 1 month ago by Kiran Singh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab 4 GnRs Fans, 13 Sep 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Nov 2012
Product arrived on time and will packed, It seems better in picture and the size is great, cotton almost 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 9 May 2012
Received this shirt in 2 days, was well pleased with it, great quality material. highly recommended logo does not wash out which is good!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great T, 9 Sep 2010
I bought this as a present for a rock loving teenager. He has worn it lots and it has washed well - so a hit on bothe levels. Great classic graphic and good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good T shirt, 8 July 2014
I really liked the T shirt. It fit just fine, nice black color and the colors on the logo look as pictured. Delivery was very quick, would recommend to any Guns N Roses fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Very good purchase! Great product and highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 Jun 2014
Good quality, good fit and delivered promptly - no complaints whatsoever and I will be buying more in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., 12 Mar 2014
Great item, Fits nicely and the quality is great. my only issue and I don't know if im being silly or not. But the logo just seems like it was off centre very slightly. My family though I was mad but I thought id share with yourselves.
Either way, im loving it, buy it now folks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT., 5 Feb 2014
After receiving some Amazon gift vouchers for Christmas I thought i'd treat myself. The shirt itself is as described, it fits perfectly. Delivery took a little longer than I might have wanted but I didn't mind the wait, seeing as the product was coming from Thailand. Excellent service throughout the buying process, would buy from this seller again. Recommended so long as you don't mind waiting a few weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 Sep 2013
Fast posting, excellent quality tshirt. Bought as a present, sizing good, one happy birthday man! Would buy from seller again. Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›