Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 June 2009
Having thoroughly enjoyed 'Caught In the Act', I was looking forward to watching full concert footage from his Madison Square Garden gig (having seen him live in Brighton on his last world tour), but was left somewhat disappointed with the restricted concert footage. This film is more in the style of a documentary like 'Come Fly With Me'. What is presented is not bad, but you're somehow left with the feeling that you've seen most of the same stuff before in earlier DVDs. 'Caught In The Act' is still the benchmark for anyone wanting to see what a fantastic entertainer the man is.
on 30 January 2010
A couple of reviews have been poor with regard to this cd/dvd set, I can only think it is because they thought it was the full concert footage of Michael's famous Madison Square Garden gig in 2008, unfortunately it is only a few songs from that concert, the rest is a documentary about him and the build up to it. I personally found it very very entertaining, and as usual Michael comes across as the great guy we know and love, he has a great sense of humour and is very loyal to ALL his band members and entourage and of course his fans, and they are very loyal to him. The concert footage is great, (but not up to the audio and visual quality of the superb 'Caught In The Act' dvd,) and yes I would have loved to have seen the entire concert as well, but for reasons known only to others (the record company, etc, etc,) we still await that much wanted treat. So if you are expecting to see the concert, you won't, it's only a few highlights, if you want to go behind the scenes with this amazing singer and see what makes him tick it is well worth the purchase.
on 20 January 2010
For a fraction of the cost of a show ticket you get to see the show and go behind-the-scenes with the star, Access All Areas, as it were. And you get a free concert CD too! Considered from that perspective this is a great value set.

Then again, the dvd is only an hour long which, subtracting the time for the interesting, but not that rewatchable pre-show interviews, it means the actual show footage is quite short.

Easy to feel cheated, perhaps?

Not really. Honestly, how often do you sit down to watch a concert dvds all the way through? If you're like me, you'll usually pick out your favourite tracks with the remote, so not having the full 90 minute show here is not so bad.

And don't forget the dvd is really a bonus addition to the live CD.
on 27 December 2012
I listened to the cd and loved it and then watched the dvd and was captivated. This is the michael we all love full of fun and living his life to entertain us. His voice filling madison square gardens singing Song For You without a band and word perfect was amazing.
He is a true entertainer who valued sinatra, harry connick jr and various greats way before his time and made them his own. I never listened to jazz before i heard Michael Buble and now im hooked and have bought nat king cole and added sammy davis to my collection.
If your a buble fan and this one is not in your pile of cd,s its a must for you too have and then all you need do it sit back and relax and let Mr Buble take you into another world.
on 12 July 2009
My wife and I have seen Michael in the UK (NEC, November 2007) and in the US (Manchester (NH) April 2008) so this live recording has brought back great memories. The tour is brought to life with the accompanying DVD and the recording demonstrates that Michael is a great live entertainer with a fantastic band and thoroughly deserves his worldwide success.
on 12 August 2009
Much as I love Michael Buble, I must say I prefer to listen to him rather than watch him. Shame, the guy has an amazing voice.
on 20 June 2009
I am so disappointed, I am a massive fan of Michael Buble and could not wait to get this CD/DVD but I am left feeling slightly disappointed. The package is not in the same league as Caught in the Act where Michael came across as a warm hearted witty soul with the most amazing voice, now it seems he may have become a little too big for his boots and the discipline and professionalism is no longer there. Some of the songs are pitchy and the links poorly put together. I did see Michael live at the O2 and he sounded an awful lot better so it could just be down to bad production. I fear though that over touring and excessive life style may have had a negative affect on a once great performer. Sorry Mr B could do better......
on 9 February 2013
Buble's voice is as smooth and as dreamy as ever, singing most his classic song. Put this on for a mellow evening, to cook to, or just sing along to!
on 31 January 2013
Brillient, well worth the money
I bought this for my 18 year old Granddaughter who was over the moon with it. one very happy young lady
on 27 May 2010
Having bought both 'Caught In The Act' and 'Come Fly With Me' dvds,
I would definatly recommend this one. If you are a true fan, you
won't be dissapointed.Once again MB gives a perfect performance on
stage,but also draws you into his life behind the curtain. I went
to see him at the LG Arena in Birmingham for the first time this year
and he blew my mind. Now I'm going to order Crazy Love special edition
cd+dvd.cause you can't get enough of a good thing!