on 21 November 2010
I used these after not getting on with the Cheryl ones (which made me look like a drag queen or that I had beetles sitting on my eyes) and these really are beautiful and natural loooking but they make your lashes look fuller and longer without being over the top. I now wear these every time I go out on a night out or to any events and I swear by them. They have never fallen off and stay perfectly in place until I take them off at the end of my night.
PERFECT LASHES
on 8 December 2011
I wear false lashes on every night out - and day out too, sometimes! - and whislt other lashes may be more full on, these are always my favourite. They are so easy to wear, a great shape, light and after 5 minutes I don't feel them at all. People think they are my own lashes - perfect! Go for it!
on 13 November 2009
Okay, so i bought false eyelashes for a special night out, looked at a few types, mostly eylure styles, so i thought the girls aloud ones were pretty good. You can choose what style you want. I went for Kimberly's as they looked the most natural and fancy.

The eyelashes were reasonably easy to apply, although it did take me about 3x test fit until i got them perfect. The glue which comes with them is brilliant, although a bit on the small side and kind of fiddly. It states that it "dries clear" but it was still a little white. I had to go over the glue with some liquid eyeliner to conceal the glue. I found that looking up some tips on sites like youtube did help with the applying of them. I dont have thin eyelashes myself and have quite thick eyelashes even without mascara, but with these, i wasnt too "over done" and didnt look like a drag queen. They have a lovley flick to the ends of them and blended very well with my own mascara, even without eye lash curlers.

Overall, very good eyelashes, but too expensive. Mine only lasted 1 night because they are very flimsy. Eylure Girls Aloud Limited Edition Fake Eyelashes - Kimberley
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 March 2012
I bought these false eyelashes for my sister to wear. They are really nice. Easy to apply and are not too obvious. Fine for day wear at a wedding etc. Overall my sister is very pleased with them.
Ordered second pair for a friend. Just as good and arrived in TWO days. Brilliant.
on 7 July 2012
Great looking natural eye lashes, ideal for day or night, just add a little extra mascara for night. I didnt want a pair that were too over the top, and for all us 30 somethings plus they are perfect!
on 30 December 2010
Out of all the girls aloud lashes it is these ones which are the most wearable and natural looking, making them perfect for most eye shapes and make-up styles. Only complaint is that they appear to weaken after use and are very fragile - having to take care to extend their usable life!
on 24 April 2013
Id reccomend these for daytime wear as they're not to ott, nice and light stayed put quite well, had to trim mine a lil but over all they give a nice natural look that u dont have to wear to much make up with :)
on 3 January 2013
false eyelashes are very beautiful, very natural and easy to apply, the eyes are very beautiful, comes with a small tube of glue, it is not necessary to buy as it gives various applications, recommend and will buy again
on 25 October 2012
I bought these as they will be the first ones ive ever used and they fit my eyes very nicely and aren't over the top. I found it fiddly to do at first but thats because ive never applied falsh lashes before but once on they looked good. Plus its good that you can reuse them as it makes them worth the money. I would say if they are your first time applying watch some vids on how to put them on as it made it easier to do when watching someone else do.
on 4 February 2012
These are the second pair i've bought. They're fab, making lashes look longer and thicker, but not obviously false! And, they're reusable.

See one answered question