5.0 out of 5 stars Made me look like Cheryl!
These made me look like Cheryl! lol! I wish! But seriously, these are great lashes if a bit dramatic. The other band members are more suitable for daytime but these are great for a glamorous look at night. They are easy to apply and stay on well. I find them much easier to wear and to remove than lots of mascara. Great for a night out.
Published on 20 Oct 2009 by love reading

2.0 out of 5 stars Drag queen
I was so looking forward to these lashes but was left truly disappointed. The lashes were far too full and thick they borderlined drag queen, even after modifying them to suit. I will say in their defence though that it is maybe just coz i'm a blond and perhaps they'll suit a brunette better where they wont stand out as much.
Published on 2 Nov 2009 by Sammyammyumpkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me look like Cheryl!, 20 Oct 2009
love reading "marsy" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best False Lashes by far, 6 Oct 2009
L. A. Bourke - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
These are great. easy to apply. But only good for a night out. Prob not for everyday use. Nicoles or Sarah's would prob be best for day wear as they are more natural. but i would 100% recommend these for some pow!!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
Gave me beautiful eyelashes instantly. Easy to apply even if the glue is a bit of a pain to use. Perfect for any occasion. Really pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars False Eye lashes., 13 May 2011
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
These eyelases came before expected, amazing condition and fab price.
I will definantly be buying items from this buyer again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB FAB FAB!!!!, 18 Nov 2010
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
Fab eyelashes! I have never used falsies before but they were sooo easy to apply! Perfect for a night out with the girls! You do need to apply extra glue/ bend a little, as the inner eye lash came loose after a couple of hours. However they lasted the night and if I was to purchase more falsies I would buy these/this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning lashes, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
beatiful lashes, they look great on, very natural looking. I loved these that much im gonna try out nicolas next as they look just as good!. perfect for day and night.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!! :), 20 April 2011
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
I absolutely love these lashes! These suit my eyes much more than any of the others as i have small eyes.. so if you have small eyes i highly recommend them! :D x

2.0 out of 5 stars Drag queen, 2 Nov 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I ORDERED!, 11 May 2011
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
I CHOSE THESE EYELASHES AS I'VE USED THEM BEFORE AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES I LIKE, HOWEVER....WHEN I RECIEVED THEM THEY ARE THE NEWER ONES AND NOT THE ONES PICTURED, TWO VERY DIFFERENT STYLES OF EYELASHES, NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great effect!, 23 Jun 2010
This review is from: Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl) (Personal Care)
These lashes are truly impressive!
They give that swift effect in the corners, but don't look too lengthy towards the middle. They're easy to apply, and applying the glue and lashes is much easier than with any other brands i've used. I find myself losing patience with the fiddles that you often get when applying false lashes. However, these aren't at all difficult. The small glue included has a proper brush on the end to make the job twice as easy!
As for the final result; they look great! I shall definitely buy these again, or may even try the others by Girls Alloud.

Eylure Strip Lashes No.114 (Cheryl)