5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Quick delivery and really good value. First time I have used non-Canon ink for my printer (Canon IP4600) but honestly can't tell any difference at all so don't think I'll be paying the Canon premiums any more.
Published on 14 Dec 2009 by C. Lane

1.0 out of 5 stars printer inks
This product was of very poor quality and has lasted for less than 20 copies. should be taken off your recommended list. had to go and purchase from John Lewis so that I could have reliable inks. This supplier did not match the last ones I bought from you. If there was a minus rating I would give it minus 10
Published on 30 Jan 2011 by Ian Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 14 Dec 2009
C. Lane (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Moreinks Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-521 / PGI-520 - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for my Pixma, 7 Aug 2009
A great value package for ink cartridges for my Canon Pixma MP540. However I have found my local Keep Printing previously Cartridge World sells individually ones for a similar price. But still beats playing 200% for the Canon ones with no loss of photo quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible Ink for Canon Pixma MP630, 21 Sep 2010
I have used compatible inks in my Canon Pixma MP630 for some time now. They are sourced from More Inks. The service has been excellent, ordering one day and the inks arriving the next day. This has been the case for several orders.
The manufacturers will obviously say that their ink is better but I have to say that I can tell no difference at all in normal typing and photographs. Obviously I cannot say what the long term lasting effect will be but so far I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannon inks, 1 May 2010
gefb (Runcorn, Cheshire.) - See all my reviews
Have been using these from Moreinks for over a year, they are as good as originals and contain more ink, they are also extremely good value and the speed of delivery is faster than a speeding bullet, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars printer inks, 27 Jun 2010
I use these people every time the order always arrives really quickly and in perfect condition. Can strongly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 7 Nov 2009
Mr. Sp Sloan "Nomis128D" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace my leaking CIS system and must say I was very impressed. Cartridge quality is solid and very close to genuine quality. The quality of the ink is top class and instantly gave me higher quality prints than my CIS ever did.

I'll be buying these from now on. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 4 Jun 2010
E. Singleton - See all my reviews
I have bought several sets of these cartridges for my iP4600 and the quality of print and longevity of cartridge life appears as good as the Canon branded ones.

Moreinks service is also excellent. Delivery is always very quick. Recently I was unfortunate to receive a pack containing a faulty cartridge which the printer would not recognise. On contacting Moreinks they sent a replacement immediately. I would like to emphasise that this failure is a one-off and that the cartridges are of a high quality. I mention it because a supplier's response when things go wrong is a true measure of their commitment to customer service - Moreinks response to resolving the problem was first class.

I highly recommend Moreinks and their products - you can buy in total confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Cartridge, 5 May 2010
T. N. Thompson (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased these cartridges at a fraction of the cost of Canon ones, and they worked as good as Canon, and I would certainly buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 7 April 2010
Please don't let Canon rip you off with their full priced product. These inks work perfectly - no chip problems - and they are an unbelievable bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Relief!, 17 Oct 2010
Sirina (Essex England) - See all my reviews
As Im on a course and getting through so much ink I needed to buy bulk. Seeing this offer and the amount of ink offered, I failed to realise it wasn't a Canon product. It was too late to cancel and although initially concerned as to what the quality would be like, Im glad I didn't cancel. I've used 2 cartridges so far and I wouldn't know any difference. My printer accepts the ink, the print quality is the same and its a lot cheaper than the Canon originals so will definately be buying again.