4.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine in my ears!
Had forgotten just how good John Denver was! Lovely cd with a good selection of his hits. Easy listening and easy on the purse too. The only slight criticism is maybe the sound quality which could be abit sharper but having said that would recommend this great collection of songs by the late great Mr John Denver.
Published on 4 Jan. 2011 by G Books

3.0 out of 5 stars Good songs, great voice, dodgy recordings
I got this for my wife, who is a fan of the songs and the voice, but it doesn't get played much as it sounds like it was recorded by a fourteen year old in his bathroom. This tends to rather spoil the effect. It actually sounds much better on the scratched vinyl it was meant to replace.
Published on 8 Mar. 2013 by Mr. M Errington

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine in my ears!, 4 Jan. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars An Album for Anyones Collection, 21 Aug. 2011
C. K. Marland (Saddleworth, UK) - See all my reviews
Having been brought up on an ecclectic mix of musical styles from easy listening to jazz to heavy rock I still come back to this collection, time after time. From the quirky yet fun "Grandma's Feather Bed", to the beautiful classic "Annie's Song", there is plenty of choice on this album to suit most moods, albeit, on the softer side of music. Whether country music is your thing or not, for quality easy listening, try this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Never realised I was a fan of country!, 20 Aug. 2011
I bought this CD for one or two tracks of sentimental value, but have found the whole thing a delight. Gorgeous vocals that bring a smile to my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says "The Best........, 9 Mar. 2013
Nicholas I. Barnes (Cornwall,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunshine On My Shoulders: The Best Of John Denver (Audio CD)
After many years not listening to John Denver I had forgotten what a fantastic voice he had . I have really enjoyed re-discovering his best songs .

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 8 Aug. 2009
OK obviously all the tracks are available on other CD's but when you haven't listen to that voice for a while a new CD brings it all back - what a voice - what a loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars The man with the crystal cut voice, 28 Nov. 2012
Funsize (Cleveland, UK) - See all my reviews
There are numerous "best of's" available by John Denver but for sheer quality and good value for money this takes some beating. All the classic songs from his most popular years are here and some lesser known work from his later years which also have quality stamped all over them. A thoroughly enjoyable ablum. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best of John Denver, 10 Nov. 2011
Some really good stuff on this CD. Denver wrote some heart jerking lyrics as well as light hearted ones - they're on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the Denver hits, 2 Jan. 2013
Sandra Curl - See all my reviews
Having visited Aspen and John Denver's memorial garden we wanted a CD with the hits on that we remembered him singing. We have a number of his CDs, but wanted one with all of them on and this fitted the bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars good album, 14 Mar. 2013
I enjoyed listening to this album. It has a great selection of songs. A brilliant singer who had so much more to give. Gone too soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely CD, 21 Nov. 2012
J. Marchant (UK) - See all my reviews
Obviously I like John Denver which is why I bought this CD so to me it is really good with all his most famous hits included.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›