Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£4.54+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 February 2013
I follow a low carb diet so was thrilled to find this, especially since I've just started eating lots of quinoa. Unfortunately, the name of the product should read as 'Biofair Organic RICE Quinoa Spaghetti'. Had I known this had rice flour in it, I never would have ordered it. Even more disappointing was the fact that there is more rice than quinoa. 75% rice flour and 25% quinoa flour. The description should really be changed to reflect what is in the package.
on 16 February 2014
I have switched to a gluten free diet for the last 2 years but I always loved spaghetti. All the gluten free pasta that you can find in Waitrose or Sainsburys have so many bad ingredients to make for the gluten that will make your head spin.
I got these a few weeks ago and there are unbelievably tasty and light.

I swear that they taste better than wheat pasta. I am literally blown away.

You won't be disappointed. The best part is they only have 2 ingredients. Only 2. Not 22. Quinoa and rice.
on 26 October 2013
love this pasta - it's healthy (just rice and quinoa), has a nice texture (resists well to cooking) & taste and is also more filling than regular rice pasta.
on 13 June 2014
Disappointed to say the least with this product. I ordered what I thought was quinoa spaghetti
, thats what it says it is - Biofair Quinoa spaghetti, and when it arrived it is 70% rice flour and the rest is quinoa. I don't eat rice flour, and had i known would not have ordered this product.
on 10 September 2011
I am not really happy about being gluten intolerent but these pasta are even better than the usual ones. I really love them. They are a little expensive but it is definitely worth it.
on 14 February 2014
Useful alternative to spaghetti although it does take a little washing through with hot water. It is quite similar to normal spaghetti and I would be hard pressed to tell the difference. A little expensive though.
on 22 April 2014
This spagetti taste soooooo similar to wheat spaghetti but doesn't leave me feeling bloated at all! So pleased I found it! The lighter way to enjoy Italian food!
on 1 February 2013
Nice nutricious pasta, good for people with food allergies as it is gluten free. Mixes with other food well. to make a tasty meal
on 10 May 2014
Was buying this locally, but their prices are way too high. As far as I am concerned this is the best GF pasta I have found. Does not go slimy and tastes and feels much more like "normal" pasta. Needs a lot of water and space in the pan when cooking as if not careful it will stick together. Recommend.
on 30 December 2013
I missed eating pasta after going on a health drive earlier this year. This stuff does the job. Top quality, tasty product and definitely worth a try as an alternative to heavy pasta. I now have this product on subscribe and save.

See one answered question