5.0 out of 5 stars perfect....
These silver earrings are exactly what I was looking for. ....they are feminine square studs which are discreet but also noticeable at the same time. They go with absolutely everything and are extremely comfortable. The packaging and delivery were both very good and I will definitely look first at Dower & Hall again when I need my next set of earrings.
Published 20 months ago by Angela M

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke leaving the box
Published 23 months ago by Martikus

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect...., 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Dower & Hall, Nomad - Solid Sterling Silver Square Stud Earrings (Jewellery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke leaving the box, 13 Nov 2012
One of the earrings broke coming out of the box just like that, it was one of two birthday presents to my wife, and I was mad. The piece that connects to the erring itself brook with normal usage. Since a don't like to return stuff to amazon, for the time and stress, I went to a jewellery shop here in Portugal and it was fixed in a moment. Now my wife ear and loves them, I just want to see if the other one holds.