5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 7 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Dower & Hall, Forget me Not - Solid Sterling Silver Engraved Floral Ring Size N (Jewellery)
This is a beautiful ring: a nice piece of solid silver, very comfortable to wear, though much thicker than an ordinary wedding-style ring. The sizing is perfect, and the engraving lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gorgeous, 12 Jan. 2014
This is the bargain of the century!!! I have wanted this ring for over a year but just felt £115.00 was a bit pricey. I was talking to a friend who said to watch on Amazon rather than Dower and Hall as they quite often had good deals. That night I had a wee look and there it was!!! In the sale too. It was meant to be!!! I bought this as a memory to my mum, something I have on everyday to just remind me if her. I am so pleased that amazon allowed me to buy it at an affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ring and beautifully boxed, I think this matters with a special present, 9 Mar. 2013
I love the ring, it's a gift for someone special, only thing is the size said L and the ring to me is small, it won't be given until 13th March, her birthday, so, if it doesn't fit, don't know what I'll do, ordered it because there were only 2 left, so wish us luck!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Jan. 2015