5.0 out of 5 stars Branx Fitness 24kph
Published on 19 Dec 2011 by Malton

got it three years ago, wife used it infrequently. Broke down, company unable to fix it saying do not make that model any more. I thought it had a 5 year warranty when i got it. Approached other companies saying parts are not available. 1400 for treadmill down the drain?
Published 7 months ago by Robert T. Brogan

5.0 out of 5 stars Branx Fitness 24kph, 19 Dec 2011
This review is from: Branx Fitness Foldable 'Sports Run Pro' Treadmill - 24km/h - 7hp - 0-22% Auto Incline - H.R.C - 'Dual Shock 12-Point Absorption System' (Sports)
Received the product in December 2011 and just completed a couple of runs on the treadmill. It seems to deliver what it promises. I was glad I paid the extra 90.00 to have the machine set up and I would recommend other buyers to do so. You may lose the will the live when you see the machine in two parts and a large plastic packet of bolts and nuts! Even the fitter found it a little tricky to adjust the belt. While perhaps not as good as some professional gyms it is certainly very good with numerous programs which I doubt I will ever use. The quick start,incline and speed buttons are all I have ever used. A bit concerned about it being in the garage -damp. cold etc but it is very heavy machine and I do not have the space in the house for it. Recommended by the fitter to cover it with a blanket.
In May 2012 the machine developed a fault -the treadmill cut out a short notice without warning. The cover over the motor became loose and could not be repaired. Contacted Peter Jones who offered a temporary replacement although at a lower spec. The replacement was delivered, fully assembled,although the belt was loose and required adjusting. No further problems encountered with the temporary model. In November 2012 received an e-mail to advise the replacement 'permanent' treadmill is on its way and the company would pay for it to be set up at their expense. Excellent service. New model arrived In December 2012 I have been using it for several weeks and it is a far superior model to the previous two. It is also easier to set up than the other models although I still preferred to use the services of an engineer. Excellent back up service from Branx over the last 12 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 22 Sep 2009
P. A. Dawson - See all my reviews
This is a great piece of equipment and perfect for the home. Well worth the money. It is a sturdy treadmill and has exceeded my expectations for the home. I have used it daily for the last couple of months and I love it. I have experienced a few problems with the machine and the company have been fantastic in attempting to deal with the matter. Communications have been excellent. They have been a pleasure to deal with and if a problem arises, they deal with it very positively and speedily. I have been most impressed and would defo recommend both the product and the company.

4.0 out of 5 stars great treadmill & look at the price, 20 Jun 2009
Mr. Rohit Joshi "rickyj" (england) - See all my reviews
had this treadmill for nearly a month now all seems fine no complaints so far, the seller was a pleasure to deal with the delivery got a bit late but they were ever so understanding and always replied to any queries good treadmill even beta price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Treadmill... Great Service..., 9 Feb 2011
I am not the biggest reviewer in the world (probably like allot of people out there), but I was so happy with this product and the customer care by Peter Jones at Branx that I felt I would step outside the box and give Branx and their equipment a big thumbs up.

After trawling the internet trying to research treadmills and find the best deal for the best and 'hopefully' most reliable product I stumbled across this Branx 22kph treadmill. After reading the many positive reviews I decided that I would give the company a call and ask a few questions. Peter was excellent at answering questions and assessing the best piece of equipment for me, without being a salesman and after yet more research, head scratching and deliberating I decided to take the plunge and make the purchase.

In short, The treadmill looks and feels sturdy and of a high quality, it is both smooth and quiet when in use and is straight forward and easy to operate... and even after using Life fitness machines at the gym for the last 10 years I was extremely happy with it.

All in all I would definitely recommend this excellent product for either the casual user who is just looking to burn a few pounds, to a relatively regular seasoned runner/treadmill user like myself who wants to give it regular and fairly hard use.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BRANX FITNESS GYM RUNNER PRO TREADMILL, 6 Oct 2010
WOW WOW WOW! I absolutely LOVE this treadmill. I spent 3 months researching into treadmills & trying loads out, then a friend recommended the Branx Fitness Gym Runner Pro Treadmill, there was a bit of a wait for it, but they did tell me this, it was worth the wait though & a TOTAL BARGAIN! The whole family love it & it's been so heavily used already, not sure where to start on how good this item actually is. I tried so many treadmills out that were more expensive then this item and they felt poor quality & the running decks were nowhere near as good. The Branx Fitness Gym Runner Pro Treadmill is extremely sturdy & has loads of fun programs, the cooling fan is a great feature & it actually works, love the ipod docking station, the speakers are nice, clear & loud. The Heart Rate Control feature is great as it provides you with the most accurate readout of your fitness levels etc. The company are a pleasure to deal with also, polite & professional. Overall I couldn't be happier & will be recommending this treadmill to friends & family without any doubts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treadmill, easy to use and does exactly what it says it does!, 20 Sep 2012
I bought this treadmill after weeks of deliberation and scouring reviews on the Internet. One of the main things I was worried about was buying a good machine but almost as important was getting good customer service as I didn't know anything about treadmills and didn't want to be left with a duff machine and lots of anxiety should something go wrong. So on the strength of reviews here about the wonderful Peter and his customer service I took the plunge. And I have not been disappointed! The customer service levels of this company are refreshingly good and so the few problems I have encountered have been dealt with swiftly and with minimal hassle to me. The machine itself works very well too. I am a relative novice in the world of fitness but using this machine has been easy and it's been very reliable. The built in MP3 player intitially sounded rather tinny but I found that when I adjusted the maximum volume on my MP3 player this sorted out that problem straight away and I now can listen to thumping sounds as I march away!

All in all a great company offering excellent customer service and great machines.

5.0 out of 5 stars branx - gym runner pro., 3 Feb 2012
It is always a worry when you buy online, did I make the right decision? Well I took over 3 months in research, simply because I wanted a treadmill that I would not be disappointed in. I have always been an active person and have always been able to run a sub 5 minute mile I also wanted a treadmill that would be able to able to stand the pace of a 17 minute 5k run as well as a longer run. After the initial playing around with the built in programmes which I found to be not very useful, I set up my own workouts and quickly found out that the Gym runner pro was more than capable of a constant and steady 16-19 kph. It is proving to be a challenge as I am able to push myself for longer periods as my stamina increases, something that I struggle with on a track. All the time the Branx seems to take it in its stride with plenty to spare.
The second plus that I looked for was a reliable warranty, I have always thought that if a company believe in a product then they should back it up with a warranty. What can I say 10 years?
The third point is customer service. As a pre order I was updated on a regular basis and all my Emails were answered within hours. I was given an office contact in Peter Jones, who as far as I'm concerned has taken customer service to another level. Nothing was ever any trouble for him, courteous and informative at all times, certainly an asset for the company and someone who has certainly impressed with his dedication.
In short you can't go wrong with this treadmill and certainly sets a standard for others to match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Treadmill & service, 9 Nov 2009
J. Speakman "Oh to be fit" (England) - See all my reviews
I purchased this treadmill based on the reviews. I am pleasantly surprised at the quality of the treadmill; easy to implement and get started. I have used this treadmill alot and so far am exceptionally happy with my purchase. The after service is excellent.
Definitely recommend the treadmill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good quality, 2 July 2009
I bought this treadmill about 5 weeks ago and am very impressed with it. It's a huge machine and very sturdily built. The running deck is a good size and the motor is very quiet. All my family are using it and it certainly seems sturdy enough for frequent use. You will not find many treadmills of this quality for this sort of price. I would definitely recommend it and the company are a pleasure to deal with.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke down after being used 10 times, unable to get it repaired, 25 Jan 2014