on 12 September 2015
Well before reading my review, bare in mind i'm currently a student who's just moved away from home for the first time.

I scoured high and low for an ironing board, being a student we have very very little living space, ive been given 2 cupboards and a drawer for my entire kitchen appliances and utensils, plates, mugs and everything else. so i looked high and low for a tabletop ironing board and lone behold i found one. as well as this i order other essentials from amazon, a printer, iron, colander, xbox games... so on and so forth. when this item arrived i didnt expect it to be packed into the same box as a colander, let alone be the size that it was.

i rated this item 5 stars, as for roughly £6 it brought my girlfriend to her knees in hysterics and laughter, as well as the other 7 people im house sharing with, and it also comes in great use when i'm bored and decide that i want to iron my socks. all in all i would definitely buy this item again, its a shame it doesnt come with a similarly sized iron that way id have a great gift for my brother for his 11th birthday.
review image
on 20 August 2012
This neat mini ironing board is a must have for all crafters, it arrived on time and I'm very happy with my purchase.
on 12 July 2012
Product is fine. I had to improve the ironing surface, by adding heat-reflective wadding, but it is a brilliant sewing/quilting aid.
on 20 April 2013
Bought this mainly for my hobbies. It sits snuggly on the desk or on the floor. It is always a hassle to take out the big ironing board when I am doing small projects and it is not taking up much space on my hobby table either. Love it.
on 4 September 2010
I brought this to make it easier to iron those fiddly parts on my baby's clothes and it works fantasticly well. Its sturdy, and good value for money.
on 30 December 2010
Sleeve Ironing Board - makes iroring short sleeves and cuffs a breeze. A bit flimsy but still good enough for the price.
on 21 March 2013
It essential part of my utility room. Good quality and value for money. It is easier and quicker to iron difficult parts of suit or shirt.
I expected this (for it's price, which is surprisingly low) to be fragile. But the Jeanette Sleeve Ironingboard, is sturdy, and will stand up the usual use one would expect. I wish I had bought it ages ago - I would have been saved all that half ironing, refolding, and ironing again. Makes an awkward job easy.
on 2 March 2013
I bought this item to to be able to iron my small sewing items without getting the big ironing board out and it is exactly what I wanted. It sits easily on the work top and folds up to easily to store in a kitchen cupboard
on 4 February 2013
I'm not the best person at ironing and find sleeves a big problem. This helps, but I think I need more practice with it to get it perfect. Its would be better if it was heavier and had only the legs at the end so you could reach it farther into the sleeves.