5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Beautiful Song of All-Time?, 29 Aug. 2014
William Mason (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Time To Say Goodbye (Con Te Partirè) [feat. Andrea Bocelli] (MP3 Download)
This is a gorgeous operatic ballad. I'm no fan of opera, but this is a work of stunning beauty. Andrea has never packed so much feeling and passion into one song, and Sarah's soaring vocals complement him perfectly. This is a duet of two voices made in Heaven. If I'm listening to my ipod on shuffle in the car, and this track comes on, I turn the volume full up and start singing along to the (few) words which I know off by heart. This is one of the songs which will be played at my funeral one day, not because of the title, but because the song is incredibly moving and beautifully sung.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 29 Jan. 2014
Really like this one, im usually an rnb girl, but this is sentimental to me.
just an absolute brilliant song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time To Say Goodbye, 16 Dec. 2013
I have always enjoyed that song , memories from a cruise as it was played each time we left port........sung by Andrea Bocelli is a bonus

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Feb. 2013
excellent, good value for money. fantastic voice, can't stop listening to this cd. recomend this to anyone who loves this kind of music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great almbum. Love Bocelli!, 30 Nov. 2012
Dimitris (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
I would listen to this song over and over again on Youtube and thought it'd be a great idea to buy it from Amazon to give sth back!

5.0 out of 5 stars TIME TO SAY GOODBYE, 17 Jan. 2014
Vee Cooke - See all my reviews
ALTHOUGH THIS HAS SAD MEMORIES FOR ME I STILL LOVE THIS WAS PLAYED AT A DEAR FRIENDS FUNERAL BUT I STILL PLAY IT A LOT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 15 Dec. 2012
My first amazon download which is a very good song which makes you feel good. Higly recommended download from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 17 Sept. 2013
I'm having this beautiful song played at my wife's funeral. I know that using it in that setting will be very moving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Jan. 2013
J. Morgan (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love this song so it was a no brainer for me. I think he has a really rich voice, never tire of listening to this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound, 19 Oct. 2012
I can listen to this track over and over and never fail to be moved by his spellbinding voice. Absolutely beautiful.