Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 April 2010
Well...this is a pleasant surprise.

Being a great fan of Reel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto et al, I am always on the lookout for something to compare with Streetlight, catch 22, Caddies etc. This is an excellent first album from a band fronted by Karen, who featured on Fish's 'She's got a girlfriend now'. The album is full of memorable tracks that really do bear many listens and have an annoying 'hummability'!

If you buy the new Streetlight cd you may get a sampler of the album...my copy had a two track sampler disc with it and that alone made me go buy the album....and no regrets in doing so.

Try it, you may well like it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2009
The whole of the Albums tracks are "upbeat" and just what you would expect from this genre of music. I didn't hear the bands other albums when I purchased this one. It's only due the fact that Karen (the lead vocals) featured in one of the live version of She has a girlfriend now, by Reel Big Fish. I was hooked to the band and the album the first time I played this CD. As the title says a great band if you're a fan of Reel Big Fish or similar artists.