5.0 out of 5 stars superb products
As an old age pensioner I had been buying chipped ink cartridges from a national retailer, on my last visit thet were going to cost over £60 for the set of four.
Published on 23 Nov. 2009 by A. R. Cockett

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality is ok but not professional
The cartridges work well but the quality is not as professional as the canon extortionately expensive ones. The price is excellent but I need them for work use as a designer and saw some smudging I had never seen before on the back of the paper
Published on 7 April 2010 by Mrs. Helen Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars superb products, 23 Nov. 2009
A. R. Cockett "just an age pensioner" (united kindom) - See all my reviews
I just could not afford this. I went onto this web site and found chipped cartridges at a really good price, ordered them, they arrived quickly, put them in my printer and they worked perfectly. I cant recommend them strongly enough.
this company deserves to do well
Tony Cockett

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Ink cartriges, 27 April 2013
I highly recommend this product, I have been buying my cartridges from another supplier for many years, until their quality dropped/ I changed over to Badger Inks. and wished I had done so many years ago. The cartridges are first class, the service and prices are 100%. really recommend this supplier

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality is ok but not professional, 7 April 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars The PG15 Black does not work on IP4200, 11 April 2012
David Thompson (Wirral UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered two packs of this ink. The colours are perfect. The first PG15 Black did not have the locking lever and would not light up. When the seal was opened ink ran out. The second PG15 Black pack did have a locking lever but the Canon printer rejected the ink pack as not recognised. It did not light up. Thus the colours are fine and the black is rubbish. Not recommended if you want a full set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service, 4 Nov. 2011
The ink cartridge arrived the following day which was much quicker than expected. The item works perfectly and would definitely purchase again. Excellent service!

4.0 out of 5 stars its cheap, 6 Jan. 2012
its very cheap but down side is it finish very quickly. and it works fine with my printer. i think its fine.