5.0 out of 5 stars so cute and a lovely baby pink
Published on 3 Dec 2009 by Spanisheyes

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
It's cute but not particularly high quality. OK for some tasks and not suited for others. I wouldn't recommend for intense use. Said that, sometimes it reads things where my other reader fails...
Published on 4 Jun 2011 by Raffa

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute and a lovely baby pink, 3 Dec 2009
This review is from: Slimline USB External CDROM DVDROM CDRW Combo drive in pink. Reads and writes CDs & reads DVD media.. Slim and portable drive for laptops, Netbooks and desktop PCs. Works with Windows and Linux. Works with Samsung NC10 Asus EEE PC , Macbook Air , Acer Aspire One and any other netbooks / laptops, in a glossy Pink finish (Electronics)
Bought this to go with my 10" MSI Wind excellent service delivered within 2 days.However my netbook didnt recognise it I rang the man and he said i needed a codec. I installed this from filehippo as suggested and within 5 mins everything working fine.It has been to Spain twice now ,it travels well and I dont need the cables just plug in usb port. 10/10 for service and for saving me from Spanish T.V.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Mar 2010
Mother Bear (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
I've got an MSI netbook and wasn't sure would this device be compatible. It was so easy to set up ...... just download a quick link (free) and it's ready to use! I've used it to watch dvd's, transfer photos on to disks etc It's light and slimline and fits in handbag easily. Would recommend to anyone thinking of buying it .... especially females who want to keep the pink theme going! It arrived 2 days after I'd ordered it online - excellent service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in...., 25 Sep 2009
Uncle Licklug (Swallownest, Sheffield United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Does what it should, and looks well with my daughter's pink NC10.
And is too pink for her dad to risk borrowing..

5.0 out of 5 stars cool item and pink too!, 15 Oct 2009
Mrs. Karen Watchus (Lincoln UK) - See all my reviews
this is a neat little external dvd drive for my netbook. I love pink and I like compact stuff to fit in my bag!
Excellent one for the techno ladies.
delivery was prompt and packed very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does What It Says On The Tin, 4 Aug 2009
ichthus316 "IES" (Hatfield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this disc drive to complement my netbook and it does exactly what it says on the tin. I am very pleased with this value for money product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, pink and works perfectly, 8 Mar 2010
This is a great product - bought for my daughter's NC10. Plug and played first time no drivers etc. Downloaded Codex as per added instructions to play DVDs. My daughter tells me the colour does not quite match her NC10 - oh well you can't win them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 July 2009
Bought this for my friends (pink) NC10 netbook. It's perfect. The size is exactly right, the surface stylish and durable. Powers direct from usb or optional with the supplied adapter.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 4 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars external drive, 28 May 2011
I bought this product long time ago and serves me very well still. for my small needs when it comes to technique, is the best thing to have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What it was bought for !!!, 12 April 2011
Vikki Marie Gaynor (Wirral, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought it mainly because its PINK,, so it looks great in my room,,
As for the functionality it is excellent, EASY to set up, works great with NERO and other programs and my only issue is the write speed, I can get it to write at 2x and that is it, BUT that is my ONLY fault with this.