5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love
Summer Fruit EOS is my favourite. I wear it daily and it leaves my lips so soft and shiny. Would recommend any scent as they're all FAB X
Published 21 months ago by kez-

3.0 out of 5 stars pricey
Good lip balm but very pricey for what it is, not sure i would spend that much on lip balm again. But smells amazing.
Published on 5 Aug. 2011 by Natalie C

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, 6 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lip Balm, 1 July 2010
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I recieved my two Eos LipBalms within 2 days of ordering them, I love the summer fruits and definitely prefer it to the sweet mint, as it smelled nicer. I would definitely recommend this item and plan on getting it in the future. To replace my used one. :) I love it!! and carry it with me everywhere, as it look cute and are light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 7 May 2012
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
Omg, i absolutely love the smell. It smells so delicious, im wearing it every minute at the moment. Applying again and again coz i love it soo much, best lip blum in the world. It would be beter if it's available in the UK, that would be perfect. I've been using blistex for a long time now however i currently changed to EOS coz it helps my cracked lips and also smells nice which blistex doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
Arrived early. Since I've always wanted one, I love it! Smells amazing, makes my lips nice and soft. Does the job! If you love lip balm, you will love this. Plus I'm a sucker for the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, 7 April 2013
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I'm finding myself having to resist the temptation to start eating it. It leaves my lips moisturised really nicely though. I suffer with very dry lips in the cold and this sorted them out

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, great lipbalm, 2 May 2012
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I ordered this product very early on Monday morning, it came Wednesday morning, very nicely packaged. The lipbalm itself it so cute, really unique shape and smells so nice. I only have to apply lipbalm once or twice a day, whereas my other one (Nivea) was 5-6 times a day.

Really impressed, if you like cute nice-smelling lipbalms, Id reccommed EOS. Ill definately be ordering another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 30 Aug. 2010
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
this is the best lip balm i have ever used, it smells amazing and lasts ages, will definiately repurchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute AND organic!, 22 Nov. 2011
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I really love this stuff. I love that it's organic and it feels good because it's not too heavy and it's just all around adorable and fun to use. Every time I use it someone, without fail, asks "oh my gosh what is that? it's so cute!" Yes, yes it is haha :)

3.0 out of 5 stars pricey, 5 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality. Quick Delivery., 19 Feb. 2011
This review is from: EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
May I just congratulate this seller on the speed of the delivery, it came in 24 hours! I searched for this porduct everywhere, as you can not get it in shops in the uk, and finally found this seller on amazon. The smell is gorgeous on the summer fruit, and I will be buying the other flavours in the near future. After being suprised about the delivery I was pleased with the quality of the product, it came in a small pink pouch, and the actual lipbalm was surrounded in bubble wrap. It has not left my handbag since I've had it and I can not stop putting it on my lips. This lipbalm is so amazing because it works from the very first time you put it on (in my opinion). It includes shea butter which is very moisturizing which definitely shows up in the product. It is also good because it is hands free, so there is no nasty bacteria or germs from you hands going on your lips. I love it so much and definitely reccomend this seller ! Will be buying more soon!