5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lipbalm Ever
I bought this about a year ago before I went to cyprus. It was shipped really quickly and once I was on holiday, the tempurature was very high and the lipbalm did not melt and kept its shape! The smell and taste of this lipbalm is amazing and lasts a long time. It makes your lips feel smooth, soft and moisturized. It's fantastic (:
Published on 2 Jun 2011 by MitsukaiChan

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
It's not as moisturizing as I had hoped after seeing all the hype about it. Not worth the price. It is quite drying.
Published 13 months ago by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lipbalm Ever, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Eos Lip Balm Honeysuckle Honeydew Smooth Sphere from USA (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 25 Feb 2012
I really like this product , It does exactly what it supposed to which is hydrate your lips all day long , the fragrance smells lovely and it has a unique shape that draws attention. Overall I recommend this lip balm to anyone as its very suitable and worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun 2011
I bought 2 one for me and one for my sister and we both love them. They are practical and look good. I always get a comment on it when I use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 12 Aug 2013
This product is amazing! All natural and exactly as described. The smell and flavour were fantastic. All natural, great moisture properties. The case is super and ensures its looked after. Amazing shape so great coverage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fabulous, 11 Feb 2013
My daughter got one of these and now I have my own! Doesn't crack when you drop it! Smells lovely and moisturises my lips beautifully. Wonderful stuff and great packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Product, 28 May 2013
I love this product! Such a nice smell and good quality lip balm. Hasnt lost its shape and I think it will last a long time. A very good buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mother Ever!, 24 Jun 2012
I became the best mother ever from buying some of these little beauties for my daughter! Slight problem - I really like them too.......

5.0 out of 5 stars great little gift, 15 May 2011
I bought a couple of these for my teenage sister as a gift.
She loved them! Now her friends want them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watermelon not Honeysuckle, 2 Mar 2014
Really nice product! Don't know if it smells like honeysuckle though, smells extremely similar to the watermelon lip balm from The Body Shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 19 Nov 2013
This eos lip balm is lovely - easy to apply and well packaged. My eight year old daughter loves it - Thanks!