5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
Published 17 months ago by Martin Hamilton

2.0 out of 5 stars Another direct replacement, however.............
Published on 10 Oct 2010 by PK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Another direct replacement, however............., 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Humax RM-FO1 Remote control for Humax Foxsat HD-R Box (Electronics)
.............the remote supplied with the Humax Freesat+ box does seem to be a weak product. This is the second time I have needed a replacement after the buttons start to fail to do what is required of them when pushed. The first time I asked Humax if there was an issue with the remotes and was told "No" but hey said they would test mine to see if it was faulty, the thing is I already knew it was so that was pointless. The second one lasted only a few months before it too showed the same faults as the first, now I rather hope I will not suffer the same with the third.
The shame is that the Humax Freesat box is an excptional product but in my view is let down by what appears to me to be a dodgy remote control.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy remote, 22 Sep 2011
Like the above reviewer I sent an email to Humax regarding my non-functional remote control but they didn't even bother to reply. I'll just have to try ordering another one and hope it works otherwise I will buy another make of freesat receiver if they are not interested in helping me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Humax Remote Control, 15 Feb 2012
Purchased a Humax Remote Control 05-11-2011 as a replacement for the original which was on the blink. Just after 4 months it has ceased to function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 14 April 2013
Martin Hamilton (UK) - See all my reviews
Delivered on time as forecast. Looks identical, feels slightly better quality than the one our springer puppy eat. Works out of the box exactly as the old one did, except - worth knowing that in my research to find this I discovered this tip: pull the front flap of the satellite box down and leave it down and the performance of the remote will improve by 100% - and it does!

3.0 out of 5 stars need another after 17 months, 5 Oct 2012
remote has been good up to this point, but now number 1 button will not work, will have to buy a replacement @ £20 ,dose not it seems unfair as the receiver is still ok.it seem the the remote is not up to the task. has anyone else had problems ?

5.0 out of 5 stars ORIGINAL HUMAX RM-F01 REMOTE MIGHT NOT BE BROKEN !!!!, 23 Mar 2014
ORIGINAL HUMAX RM-F01 REMOTE MIGHT NOT BE BROKEN !!!!

My remote went funny overnight. The red lights still flashed when you pressed a button, but it would not control the machine. I was about to buy a replacement, but as a last try, I took out the batteries and held the power button for 10 seconds. I put the batteries back in and it has worked perfectly ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Original replacement at a reasonable price quick delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Humax Hand set, 28 Feb 2014
would be a bit weird to say you loved your hand set!! but I was very satisfied with my purchase and would purchase again from amazon it was delivered within the time so very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote Expense, 8 Jan 2014
Mr. D. R. Hobbs "Bluie" (Daventry, England) - See all my reviews
For the sake of one much used button. I have had to renew the the remote. Ahidden cost not expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacment controller, 1 Jan 2014
Bought this to replace my old unit that had started to fail. Worked straight from the box. 10/10 rating. Would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›