5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product
Amazed by this lip balm. Leaves my lips so so soft. Gorgeous smell and glides on so well. Would definitely reccommend!
Published 17 months ago by Libby

3.0 out of 5 stars EOS Is great but mint burns
This item is 100% authentic and comes in the retail packaging. This was the first EOS balm I bought and although the balm itself is nice the flavour/scent is the worst! This is the kind of mint that burns your lips when you leave it on. I really didn't like using this one but I've given 3 stars because I would recommend eos just another flavour. I've since bought 2 more,...
Published 3 months ago by redpanda

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 21 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells so good!, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I love the smell and it is very moisturising. It reminds me of after 8 mints which I love!

Arrived on time

Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 3 July 2013
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
Bought this as a present and she absolutely loves it. May have to buy more flavours. Cute little pot too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and also works really well :), 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I just adore this little egg ! It's so cute I feel like a kid, and not surprisingly the balm is pretty fantastic as well !
I really like the minty taste and it makes my lips tingle (in a good way). :)

It is very smooth and easy to apply, and what I really really like, is, it isn't oily or gloopy like some mineral oil based lip balms. It actualy feels a bit like a dry oil, so, perfect for going over lipstick without making it all smeary.

I keep reapplying it, but not out of neccessaty just for fun!
All natural ingredients too, so great for your lips.
I highly recommend this egg. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the hype, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
So many people have been talking about these and they have been so expensive everywhere else but I'm so glad I found this it's a fair price and I was fairly pleased with the delivery after expecting it to take a long time.

So about the actual product now!I love this so much I am happy at the fact that it is natural and I feel like it lasts such a long time, I was worried about this getting on my face when I applied it but somehow it hasn't happened.As soon as I opened the envelope containing this I could smell the mint which was delicious and I love the taste and fragrance of this so much, I am addicted I need more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lip balm ever, 11 Nov. 2013
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
It's actually amazing, sweet minty taste and lovely fresh smell:) keeps lips moisturised for hours! It doesn't really need constant reapplying but it's so delicious that you do it regardless! My favorite by far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely minty lip balm, 25 July 2010
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
I recently purchased this lip balm and am absolutely delighted with it. The fragrance isn't too overpowering and when you have applied it you can certainly then tell its mint as it gets all tingly. I love the packaging (so easy to find in the bottomless pit that is my bag) and the fact that its organic as well, I will definitely be getting this again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing lipbalm!, 24 Mar. 2013
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
If you love mint and anything that leaves your lips tingly and soft and luscious, buy this! It's 95 percent organic, worth buying since you're going to apply it on your lips very often

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Delishious, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
This is SO amazing! I recommend ANYONE who has cracked lips or any other problems. This lip balm is divine, the minty smell is so delicious, and much more powerful and natural than mint gum. Its really fresh and vibrant! It even smells on the cover! I DEFINITELY recommend this to ANYONE!

5.0 out of 5 stars You will never need another lip balm again, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm (Personal Care)
This isn't the first eos lip balm I bought, but once I tried them I cannot go back to another brand. This stuff is amazing. I have been using eos for a little over a month and I can say my lips have never been in better condition. There is no dried skin, my lips are the smoothest they've ever been, I cannot recommend this product enough.

This is my 4th flavour of balm and I have to say it is my new favourite after Pomegranate/Raspberry. The mint is tingly and feels lovely and cooling on your lips. The balm itself is extremely hardy, it doesnt melt even in the 30C weather we've had recently it has retained its shape and texture. The balm also has huge staying power, I apply it once and don't need to reapply for a couple of hours, compared with other brands where I would reapply every 30 mins or so. The packaging is so unique as well as adorable, I always have people asking me about it when they see it.

The only downside to this product is the price, as it isn't availiable in the UK and must be shipped, but it is totally worth it. I have been so happy with the decision and would urge anyone thinking of buying it to do so. You will not regret it!

EOS Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere Lip Balm