4.0 out of 5 stars Stick it!
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by Hal Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great in the packaging stage...
Published 5 months ago by Dr Hedghog

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great in the packaging stage..., 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
I ordered two sets for my daughter's birthday party bags, and initially two of panda masks were missing. This was rectified quite quickly once I contacted the seller. Then, we realised two giraffe masks didn't have elastic bands attached to them (one of them was missing some facial features as well). To be fair, when I contacted the seller again, they told me to send the faulty items back to them (with the receipt of postage) which will then be exchanged. This was too closer to the party, and in the end, we had enough masks for the party, so I didn't bother - it required some packaging & visit to the post office, which wasn't very convenient at the time. The quality of the masks is OK, but I just wish they paid more attention when they sent them in the first place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Elastic breaks, 14 May 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
My daughter loves these but unfortunately the elastic is not attached very well and through wear the elastic tears the foam mask rendering it useless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stick it!, 10 Dec. 2012
Hal Marshall "It wasn't me!" (Essex) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
I bought these for my two little home-educated relations, who have their own little theatre at home and who love to dress up. The masks are fun to play with although, as has been mentioned, the foam is fairly flimsy and that does mean that the elastic does tear through the holes eventually. My two little friends like to rattle through the different animal impersonations like Tommy Cooper does with the characters in his hat sketch, and that does mean that the wear and tear can be quite substantial. Things get even worse when a grown-up or big head of some other kind becomes embroiled in their production as the strain on both sides of the mask can reach critical levels.

We found that a perfectly reasonable way around all that was to stick a pencil to the back of each mask. That way, the children can perform their quick changes without let or hindrance and us adults can let rip with our own impersonations of Johnny Morris. My elephant sounds like Frank Bruno, my mouse like David Beckham. My cat, for some strange reason, sounds like George Galloway. Odd....

4.0 out of 5 stars kids seems to like it, 4 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
nice little mask and not too expensive.. kids had fun at the end of the day.
would have been nice if they had more animals

3.0 out of 5 stars don't expect them to last, 12 May 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
I got these for my son and he quickly managed to break one by just putting it on. They are made out of very thin craft foam and this just isn't strong enough to take the stress from the elastic. They look great and I guess you get what you pay for. I am in the middle of mounting them all on thin card in the hope this gives them more durability.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor variety, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
I know it was advertised as variety of masks but 4 cats, 3 giraffes and a tiger, doesn't seem much of a variety to me :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 July 2014
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
These are great. Kids loved them. They were the best things in the goody bags. Elastics did keep coming out but could be put. Back in and they're a great price so still five stars from me.

Oh the kids obviously had their fave animals and ones they didn't like a d so some weren't happy but in terms of value for money I think you're still paying less if you chuck 1 or 2 away compared to other sets on here. But the wild animal set does Look better and more of the animals kids love ( these look just
fine too)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colourful & varied masks., 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
I bought these as party bag fillers for my daughter's 5th birthday.

She and her 2 1/2 year old sister saw them in advance, begged me to let them have theirs early and spent days/hours playing wonderful imaginary games with them. My 5 yr old enjoyed deciding which child would get which animal based on their personalities, (John is a bit cheeky so he can have the monkey in his bag!) and they have withstood plenty of hours playtime so far, I would highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
My daughter loves these and it arrived very fast, i only ordered them yesterday and they came 2day, they are lots of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for parties, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: 8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks (Toy)
I originally bought these to put in party bags but most of the masks are far too big for the bags so I ended up putting them on the table (one for each child) at my 3 year old's party. They were fantastic! The children loved them and it was a great way to keep them amused at the table, as well as being a lovely gift for them to take home. Really good quality and a nice mix of animals. They fit children and adults too.

8 Assorted Foam Animal Masks