Price:£1.90+ Free shipping

on 7 November 2014
I ordered two sets for my daughter's birthday party bags, and initially two of panda masks were missing. This was rectified quite quickly once I contacted the seller. Then, we realised two giraffe masks didn't have elastic bands attached to them (one of them was missing some facial features as well). To be fair, when I contacted the seller again, they told me to send the faulty items back to them (with the receipt of postage) which will then be exchanged. This was too closer to the party, and in the end, we had enough masks for the party, so I didn't bother - it required some packaging & visit to the post office, which wasn't very convenient at the time. The quality of the masks is OK, but I just wish they paid more attention when they sent them in the first place.
on 14 May 2011
My daughter loves these but unfortunately the elastic is not attached very well and through wear the elastic tears the foam mask rendering it useless.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 10 December 2012
I bought these for my two little home-educated relations, who have their own little theatre at home and who love to dress up. The masks are fun to play with although, as has been mentioned, the foam is fairly flimsy and that does mean that the elastic does tear through the holes eventually. My two little friends like to rattle through the different animal impersonations like Tommy Cooper does with the characters in his hat sketch, and that does mean that the wear and tear can be quite substantial. Things get even worse when a grown-up or big head of some other kind becomes embroiled in their production as the strain on both sides of the mask can reach critical levels.

We found that a perfectly reasonable way around all that was to stick a pencil to the back of each mask. That way, the children can perform their quick changes without let or hindrance and us adults can let rip with our own impersonations of Johnny Morris. My elephant sounds like Frank Bruno, my mouse like David Beckham. My cat, for some strange reason, sounds like George Galloway. Odd....
on 4 November 2011
nice little mask and not too expensive.. kids had fun at the end of the day.
would have been nice if they had more animals
on 12 May 2011
I got these for my son and he quickly managed to break one by just putting it on. They are made out of very thin craft foam and this just isn't strong enough to take the stress from the elastic. They look great and I guess you get what you pay for. I am in the middle of mounting them all on thin card in the hope this gives them more durability.
on 29 January 2014
I know it was advertised as variety of masks but 4 cats, 3 giraffes and a tiger, doesn't seem much of a variety to me :(
on 30 December 2015
Eight different animals in the pack. Well made material, bright colours, comfortable to wear. Size is suitable for 3 years up, but the material itself is suitable even for babies as there are no small choking hazards on the mask, it's all made of foam pieces and elastic band. The only negative point is that the monkey's face is beige and turquoise and I've never seen a turquoise monkey. However we made this strange colour-pairing into a talking point for the kids and grown ups and it added to the giggles and fun.
on 2 November 2011
My daughter loves these and it arrived very fast, i only ordered them yesterday and they came 2day, they are lots of fun.
on 16 November 2014
I originally bought these to put in party bags but most of the masks are far too big for the bags so I ended up putting them on the table (one for each child) at my 3 year old's party. They were fantastic! The children loved them and it was a great way to keep them amused at the table, as well as being a lovely gift for them to take home. Really good quality and a nice mix of animals. They fit children and adults too.
on 10 December 2009
my daughter is very happy with the masks she can recognise them all very good value for money