5.0 out of 5 stars Up there in the best soundtracks ever
I've always loved soundtracks and this is no exception. The tunes just keep taking me where I want to be, whenever I want to be there. It reminds me I shouldn't be sitting around doing nothing when there is so much in the World to see and do. This is one for everyone.
Published on 6 Feb 2004 by John James Garner

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for
cd has couple of scratches and damaged box but very cheap so cannot complain and satisfied with the price paid
Published 16 months ago by Mr.R.Hunton

5.0 out of 5 stars Up there in the best soundtracks ever, 6 Feb 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving music, 3 Feb 2004
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
This is one of my favourite music albums i own. Whether you have seen the film or not, this music is beautiful and relaxing.
The use of Irish Bag pipes (not Scottish) gives the music a very delicate and soft edge. You can listen to this music on its own or do something and have the music in the backgound. I listen to it when I'm working and revising and it helps.
If you've seen the film this album may even bring a tear to your eye if you remember the scenes that go to the music.
All in all a brilliant soundtrack, a must own item.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Wonder of a Superb Collection of Melodies, 17 July 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
This is the braveheart film soundtrack. I do not exaggerate when I say that this is a classic of composed theatrical soundtracks. It is not one that can only be fully expreienced by seeing the film, if you think that you may like this and have an appreciation for classical music then do yourself a favour and buy it. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed. It's melancholic, soothing symphonies will literally send a shooting tingle down your spine. You may wonder why I praise it so and yet it only recieves four stars. Because it has one minor and present set-back. There is not much variety from track to track. Most of them may seem different to start with but they soon dissolve into "A Gift of a Thistle" and this is a very frequent occuracne throughout the collection. But a very minor one - don't let the aformentioned put yourself off. It still is superb but I think that only the truly exceptional should recieve that fifth star. But don't miss out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting......., 24 Aug 2004
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
i don't know about anyone else but i can't listen to this music without coming close to tears, it soothing but haunting at the same time, and somehow it also fills me with hope. nothing else could compliment such an emotionally powerful film such as braveheart in such a fantastic way is this soundtrack has. if you liked braveheart, if you wish for music that is soothing and inspiring, look no further

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever watched Braveheart?, 6 Nov 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
Believe me when I say that this is the soundtrack to THE movie of the nineties. It is awe-inspiring and truly emotional. It could drive a grown man to tears with its sombient bagpipes and atmospheric flutes. My advice, BUY IT NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful!, 3 Nov 2006
Ap Nj Dorrall "nicky0512" (plymouth,devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
This is just stunning music, beautiful and haunting.

I love music like this, it uplifts the spirit & mkes you want to cry at the same time.

I loved the film, i love the location & i love the history that belongs to it all.

This kind of well made music never goes out of style.

5.0 out of 5 stars One for anybody, 19 Feb 2004
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
This soundtrack never tires, with excellent authentic cultural music from Scotland. This soundtrack always takes me where I want to go, and back to the inspiring story that is Braveheart. The bagpipe tunes are absolutely heart-wrenching, and always give me goosebumps. I hardly ever feel that the music is just a fill-in like so many other soundtracks which are just backing tracks. This soundtrack is more than a backing, and of course it is what takes us to the Highlands in this film. Anybody who is interested in cultural music and enjoys beautiful Scottish traditional sounds must get this. I give it my complete confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Film Score, 26 April 2008
Michael Birch "film buff" (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
I recently listened to my copy of the Braveheart soundtrack and I can say that it is easily one of my favourite film scores that James Horner has composed and I will certainly be purchasing the second album with the DVD. There are many film soundtracks that I plan to buy and even re-buy for James Horner but Braveheart is certainly one that I recommend for people who are unfamiliar with his work as his other best scores are also good but for me the Braveheart music stands out on it's own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service. Arrived on time. Great Music., 7 Nov 2010
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
No problems with delivery and the music was just what I remebered. Would recommend this for all expatriot Scots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Soundtrack, 20 July 2010
This review is from: Braveheart (Audio CD)
This is actually a good relaxing soundtrack. Some of the tracks give me that tingling feeling shooting down my back and a tear in my eye (maybe im just a lonely person?)

Tracks such as - A Gift of a Thistle (AHhhhhh), Wallace Courts Murron etc, its a good one to listen to all the way through......

Im seeking for more soundtracks like this.......

Braveheart - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Braveheart - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Choristers of Westminster Abbey and James Horner and London Symphony Orchestra
Buy MP3 Album4.99