Price:£5.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 April 2014
This has been an excellent find for anyone prepping for a figure competition as it's calorie free,not laden with sugars and reasonable price. Only downside is that you have to pay £1.99 per bottle for delivery which makes this more expensive so i will be trying to source elsewhere to purchase
on 20 December 2014
Taste is good when added to a meal but probably not as suitable as a dipping sauce. When you're trying to cut back on calories and carbs though, this is a real find and will add flavour to your meal. The bottle is bigger than I expected (thought it would be the size of a soy sauce bottle and is about twice the size!).
on 13 August 2015
Very tasty great replacement thanks to Joee Wicks The Body Coach for the recommendation
on 17 November 2015
Bought this as per body coach it's just ok I guess nothing to go ooooooooo how fab about middle of the road in terms of flavour and watery I might add
on 14 October 2015
A nice calorie, guilt free, sugar free BBQ sauce to add flavour to your food - it has quite a strong smokey taste.
on 16 March 2016
I love this sauce. It tastes great and is a lower calorie option compared to other sauces. It tastes slightly different to most brands but not at all bad, it is just different. I don't use much of it so it does last ages. I have used to add flavour in cooking and it has worked well for this use also.
on 22 September 2015
Very tasty sauce. Can use on anything. Guilt free sauce is the best.
on 3 December 2015
Can't stop buying this for my build up bagels! Really like it now.
on 31 August 2015
Was extremely disappointed with this product when I first got it. I have licked my barbecue, and can confirm that this tastes absolutely nothing like it is claiming. However, this was wonderful news, as my barbecue didn't taste very nice.
on 15 June 2015
Tastes like medicine yuk yuk
Would rather have nothing