Colour Name: Black|Size: One|Change

on 10 October 2014
Easy to set up and the large font is easy for people like me with fading eye sight. I need to work with two time zones and this watch enables me to press a button 3 times to display the different time. It auto resets back after 1 minute. Nice touch.
on 21 July 2014
Nice big face watch with clear face and easy to operate.
on 23 May 2013
This is blue! However, it is a fully functioning comfortable highly featured watch. I bought it because I had a similar one, but the strap loop broke after 5 years or so. This is the only down side to this type of watch, at least in my book.
on 10 August 2012
I needed a good clear accurate watch for dating and timing forms at the London Olympics. This was absolutely perfect for the job. Large clear and accurate display with date too.

Excellent price and arrived on time. Great purchase!!
on 18 August 2014
Since I bought this watch half a year ago, it’s been exposed to physical blows and water torture on almost daily basis. Apart from a few scratches, it still works fine. Excellent quality watch for everyday use for a very competitive price.
on 31 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin, before this always bought G shock not anymore!I fell on the ice ring with it on and the outer paint got scratched on the outer ring - it has proved very durable very pleased with it for work and sport
on 22 October 2015
My 9 year old son wanted a watch. I purchased this for him.

He loves it. He uses all functions and wears it every day. it's now 5 months later and still in perfect working order if suffering from a few scratches.
on 17 September 2014
It's a watch. It's fine as a time keeper but it is not that great for running as the buttons are very sensitive and often change from stopwatch to time etc.
it's quite cheap so il have to see if it lasts the course!
on 16 January 2016
Watch face is slightly smaller than my timex marathon T5K421. I was suprised all timex marathon watches don't have the same large face. I stopped buying timex triathalon watches because they have slightly smaller faces.
on 27 August 2015
The watch delivered is not the same as advertised. The battery was dead, so it didn't work. Perhaps these sort of issues should be checked before despatch. However there was no problem returning the item.
review image