4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Watch
I bought this watch mainly because I wanted a relatively cheap watch with a light for when I'm outside in the dark camping and such. The light is sufficiently bright and has a very clear display.

My wrists are ridiculously small though so it's still a tiny bit too big, but not too much of a problem.
The alarm features have also come in very useful over the...
Published on 26 May 2011 by Jenny

3.0 out of 5 stars The watch itself is great. Ideal for a 11 year old wrist
The watch itself is great. Ideal for a 11 year old wrist. The cardboard packaging was intact but the internal packing was broken ?!
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Watch, 26 May 2011
This review is from: Timex Sport Marathon Midsize Black/Red Watch - T5K3634E with Stop Watch (Watch)

The alarm features have also come in very useful over the time that I'd had it.

Feels sturdy and not likely to break any time soon.

The only downside I'd say is that you can't turn off the beep it makes every time you press a button, so you can't change settings quietly. But other than that it's a fantastic little watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sports watch, 17 Mar. 2010
this magenta coloured watch is just the right size for my wrist, not too chunky nor too small. easy/simple dials and instructions; alarm, timer (up to 24hr),indigo light for reading in the dark. very happy. swift delivery and well worth the price. will be using it to time some 10k runs soon.

UPDATE: August 2013 - This watch has only just now run out of battery so I got a decent 3+ years from it. I'm off now look for a replacement battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 22 Nov. 2013
We bought the watch as a 13th birthday present for our grandson. He loves it -it has all the features he wanted. He has only had it for two weeks so I can't comment on the timekeeping.
So far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars Good functional well priced watch, 3 Dec. 2013
I have had this watch before and still continue to buy. Its a basic sports watch that is easy to read, works well and feels comfortable to wear. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficent service and arrived earlier than expected, 8 Nov. 2012
My last watch was a Casio, but I have had Timex watches since I was a child. The watch works really well and I was pleased at how quickly I received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little watch, 21 Jan. 2015
This is the second one I've bought after stupidly losing the first. Great for timing runs but also quite smart for work. Really good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons birthday gift, 22 Jun. 2013
Dispatched promptly, it was a birthday request so I don`t know yet whether he likes it or not, I suspect he will since he is always careful

3.0 out of 5 stars The watch itself is great. Ideal for a 11 year old wrist, 19 Dec. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the price, 13 Dec. 2013
We have already had this watch but my son managed to lose it. Does everything he needs and is not too large/bulky on his wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this watch, 30 July 2014
This is a great little watch -I love it! It does everything I need at a sensible price and is comfortable to wear.