5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased
Bought this for my son (8). He loves it & NEVER takes it off! Wears it to school, swimming, in the bath, bed....it has turned a slightlty different shade of blue now, but given the amount of usage it's not surprising. I am now going to buy my daughter one in red too.
Published on 11 Oct 2010 by cfr68

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap is not as red as in the picture.
The strap is more of a dark pinkish colour than red! The "red" strap is a dull colour and not as bright as in the picture. The watch is cheap and shows it, but as it is for a young Liverpool supporter I hope it's OK. I also hope it is water resistant to 50M as stated.
Published 12 months ago by Anthony Dugmore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Timex Sport Marathon Midsize Jelly Watch Grey Dial Red Resin Strap Watch - T5K3694E (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Jelly Watch in Red, 13 Jun 2011
D. McLellan (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my son's birthday and it is a great watch. I am thinking of buying another one in a different colour for a Christmas present.

My son is 10 years old and is very small for his age with very thin wrists and I was worried about the fitting of the strap.

I was surprised to find it a perfect fit and it also looks great.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first watch and waterproof too!, 31 Jan 2010
I bought my daughters one of these each (red and pink) and am really pleased.
Aged 6 and 8 they seemed a little lazy at telling the time but these really are great they have picked it up within 48 hours and can tell the time no problems.
Clear to read with the added help of the minute dial on the outside.
Would really recommend
Oh and 50m water resistant too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab watch!!, 27 Aug 2011
Timex Jelly Watch Grey Dial Red Resin Strap Watch - T5K3694EBought this watch recently since I wanted a red one, and you couldn't go wrong with the price! My very first watch was a Timex, so I knew it's good quality for money! Although, it's a kid's watch, I have small wrists and the fit and look is perfect. Very comfortable to wear all day. And I have gotten loads of comments on the way it looks- very smart, and great colour!! My 4 year old son wants one too, so think I will purchase in blue for him and green for me...the colours are fantastic and very vibrant! BUY THIS and you won't be sorry!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 10 Dec 2011
Mr. Andrew G. Kay (Holmfirth, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my seven year old son. The dial kept coming off - Amazon were fantastic in sending out another one straight away and I returned the faulty one postage free. Fantastic service, and my son very pleased with the watch. As a family we have bought six of these now and they look great and seem very robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10th birthday present, 1 Oct 2011
I thought it was about time the boy had a proper watch - requirements being robust and a bit of flair - this is perfect - the first thing he did was to take it into the shower with him !

5.0 out of 5 stars red jelly watch, 20 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
my son says this is the best watch he has ever had. It is comfortable to wear. It has a luminous outer edge too. And comes in great colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!, 20 April 2012
I have a pretty skinny arms and every watch I've bought was just too big! But this one is like made for me - wnderfull ans stunning colour :) I'm thinking of getting another one in different colour... Really good stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clear watch, 9 Jan 2012
Jennifer Fox "foxes den" (Abingdon UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my 8 yr old daughter. Is a good fit and not too bulky for her small wrist. She loves the colour and the fact that the dial is very clear to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, trendy yet practical, 13 Sep 2011
I had this watch for my birthday and love it even though it is detailed as a childs watch.
It is trendy, practical and keeps good time. I then bought this one for a friend as a present
and she loves it too.