5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Child's Watch at a Great Price
I bought this watch for my son's 10th birthday. He'd previously only had digital watches...boring black things and I was keen to get him a proper watch.

Published on 11 May 2011 by G. L. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear...
Published on 12 July 2012 by Nicci D

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Child's Watch at a Great Price, 11 May 2011
G. L. Jones (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Ironman Children's Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Blue Resin Strap - T5K365 (Watch)

Anyone that has tried to get a decent watch for this age range will know it's hard to find ones with the right size strap that are also suitable for the age. They have grown out of racing cars and dinosaurs but are not quite ready for an expensive G-Shock or silver bracelet watch. I searched for ages finding that most kids watches were cheap tat that wouldn't withstand an active lifestyle, but then I found this watch. It's very sturdy, well made, Timex (my first watch was the Timex with red strap with holes in! c1979) and a fantastic price. The colour is 'wicked', very vibrant...slightly more so than the picture. Very surf-type trendy, bang on for his age range and the face is not too big. Strap is on the close to smallest setting but will grow with him. What's best of all though is he absolutely loves it.

Great value for money, I'm very happy and thinking of buying the green for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 July 2010
A Kid's Review
This is a great watch. I got it for Christmas last year and it's been great-all my pals ask me what the time is and I can thell them even in the dark because of the glow in the dark hands! The colour is nice and will go with anything! Despite what all of the othe reviews say, this is NOT a watch for under 9 year olds. The wrist strap is good for anyone and the dial is easy to read. I have quite a few watches, but this one is my favourite because it's good for anything, from everyday at school or work, to going out running or swimming (it's really waterproof, and I always wear it out swimming!). All in all, it's a great watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 21 July 2012
Cadairgirl (Telford, Shropshire) - See all my reviews
A great watch, funky and eye catching and most importantly - FITS! I have really small wrists and gave up wearing a watch years ago just because couldn;t get one that looked adult and that fitted, but this one actually has an extra hole to go on the strap! So far it's worked great and looks fab and has been waterproof in the shower and when soaking my horse's hay... very happy with it and what a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Looking Watch, 21 Jun. 2011
Looks fantastic and is a great size - I have small wrists and it fits well - my daughter (10 years old) also tried it on and it fits her wrists as well so would be good for child or adult. Have had many comments on how lovely it looks. Colour is fab (blue)- only wish there were more - deep purple would like nice and I would definitely buy. Highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear..., 12 July 2012
Nicci D (Menston, UK) - See all my reviews
...not waterproof! Bought this as a gift for my 10 year old son who loved the style and colour of the watch and wore it constantly for a fortnight, including occasional dips in the bath. As the spec described the watch as waterproof to a depth of 50m, I thought we'd probably be ok in the bath (it really isn't that deep). Now I can't deny the watch still works after a quick bath, it's just that you can't actually see the hands or numbers because the watch face is covered inside in condensation. This dries out after a few days and the watch continues to work properly, but it's not ideal really, is it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 1 July 2013
We have two of these and my boys love them. They look great and are easy to read when first learning to tell the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 7 Dec. 2013
When I bought this I only bought it as a cheap watch I could take to the beach and not have to worry about getting wet. On the day it arrived, my previous watch broke and so I have being using this all the time. It is very comfortable, easy to tell the time, easy to keep clean and just the right size for me. So far the waterproof description of the watch is living up to its name, although it has probably only been about 2 meters under water. For what I bought it for, this watch has not been a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great time keeper!, 21 Jan. 2011
sam (co durham, england) - See all my reviews
I chose a child size one as I have small wrists and this fits perfectly! It's also a great colour - bright but not too garish!

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 20 Nov. 2012
I live in hot country and with the jelly strap it is perfect and i love how it looks! I am tempted to get another one a different colour!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead battery within hours of opening, 27 July 2011
I bought this for my daughters 10th birthday. She opened it in the morning and by midday she told me it was running slow. By 5pm the watch had stopped. Absolutely disgusted that it didn't even last her entire birthday. Even worse, no replacement has been offered, just a refund! Nice birthday pressie!