on 26 December 2011
My 10 year old got this for his birthday and hasn't taken it off his wrist since! He loves this watch. His time reading skills have come on great since he started wearing it, so for me it was a great buy. Very durable and cool, well worth the money.
on 3 October 2010
Got this watch to wear for work & it's great. Looked in a lot of jewellers to find one this colour but they were either too bulky. too expensive or both!!! Going to get one for my girls but in different colours!!
on 3 August 2010
I ordered this watch for my nephew for his present for being our page boy. He is going to love it because it is really trendy and like his dads.

Really really happy, definitely recommend.
on 28 August 2014
Loved the colour
on 15 January 2014
We originally bought this watch as a stocking filler for our son. He thought it was the best thing out of all of his presents but not long after christmas day, the second hand fell off. I contacted Amazon who said i would have to return it to them and then re-order. I thought ok no problem. When we bought it originally it was £18.99 and when we had to re-order because of the fault it was £24.99. Not very happy about this at all!!!
on 21 December 2011
Arrived a little later than expected but in good condition and as described. I purchased this for my grandson who really wanted a green watch. He has not seen it yet as it is for his Christmas but it looks just right.
on 11 June 2012
Bought this watch on a whim and absolutely love it thinking of getting another colour love it so much fabulous
A green watch easy to use the dial has all the numbers in the right place. A second hand and tells the time accurately.
Buy with confidence
on 22 June 2010
I bought this for my niece and it looks much more expensive than it actually is. It is a lovely bright green with shiney, kryptonite-like (!) face. She loved it.