on 9 December 2009
Bought this as a replacement PC as space is limited. Great product!! Easy to set up - fast processing. Would recommend to anyone!
on 21 June 2010
Viewsonic 18.5" ALL IN ONE PC

I bought this after a reasonable search on the internet, some three months ago and must say that it was due to the fact that I previously owned a viewsonic 15" monitor and found the picture to be excellent, this was many years ago when the monitor cost more than the all in one desktop they now offer?

I am very pleased with the unit and found it very easy to use, being scottish I elected to remove the pre-installed anti-virus and put on the free versions of Zone Alarm and AVG version 8.5 and to date have hade no problems.

At the price I bought it was better than it is selling at the moment.

The keyboard and mouse that came with it was excellent and is doing a sterling job, with no problems. Also the unit is very quiet and as I live in a very quiet area.

To rate this product I would give it 5 stars plus and recommend that anyone who requires a general desktop they could no better than this unit.

A big well done to Viewsonic on this product, in the near future I shall be looking at thier laptops to see if I can fing one that suits my requirements.

Peter Beale.
on 19 July 2010
I have to say that the PC was just what was needed - great screen, great sound and fast. Despite shipping with XP! However, the key board is bizzare! It is a US keybord with UK labelling. That means that the @ key is not where it is labelled. It took me a while to spot that one. On top of that, the wireless modem didn't work. I almost boxed it and sent it back - then I discovered the wonderful 'Digital home plug' to get ethernet to it and realised I did not need the wireless anyway. Viewsonic were so useless about support that the idea of giving them back the PC was not my best option. Rather keep it and use it than have them mess about with a repair!