on 10 December 2011
I bought these for my girlfriend who is the type of person that uses a hot water bottle in the summer. With these new slippers the only comment I've had is that they're too warm. Great slippers will be getting some for myself. Bought them through lamb land, ordered a size smaller as was recommended in an earlier review but had to send them back as they where too small. Get them in your size as they are not too loose but a perfect fit. Plus lambland where super quick in exchanging the slippers, great service.
on 11 May 2010
Actually they were a present for my wife, but she'd previously bought me a pair, so I can also confirm that they're the warmest and most comfortable slippers ever. Very Scandinavian - look down at your toes and it's a Norse helmet.
Lambland seller delivered the item within 3 days, so gold stars all around.
on 20 May 2013
my daughter has unnaturally cold feet and suffers from awful chilblains as a result....

"no mum, don't buy them! I'm ok, they're too expensive...." but I went ahead anyway, being a loving parent.

"Aaaaah, oooh.......mmmm"

Silence.

She rarely takes them off, and I checked, her feet are actually warm for the first time in years.

Worth every penny.
on 2 October 2013
I normally wear a size 36, but I ordered a 37 after reading other reviews. This was the right decision I think. These slippers are a touch narrow if you have slightly wide feet (as I do) but they soon loosen up and give in the right places. I wear them either with or without socks, they feel gorgeously warm either way. Good, strong sole to allow me to nip out in the garden if necessary. Light weight slippers, easy to slip on and off, very comfortable, good amount of sheep 'fur/wool' inside to make them cosy. They are genuine sheepskin, (unlike some of the others I have seen for sale). I highly recommend them.
on 6 February 2011
highly recommended. I would advise trying on before you buy as they do stretch a little. I wish i went for a smaller size. The benefit of trying on before is that you can also see how they look when you wear them as they do make your feet look big.

They are extremely comfortable and I look forward to wearing them once home.
on 13 February 2013
These are snug enough to hibernate in and here in the Dormouse nest, this is exactly what I do! On first thing in the morning and reluctantly off at bedtime. They have a waterproof sole so you can potter around outside in them in damp weather.

these replace a pair I wore for around 10 winters (and springs and autumns). Thanks to my ingrowing toe nails these are a good size larger than normally adorn my feet but they are quite slim so I don't slip forward and am very snug in them. I like that the fur is all inside, it would be quite irritating to have my ankles deprived of their snug touch just for the sake of show, also it is nice they don't look too slipper like especially as I wear them so much.
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2011
Bought these slippers a month or so ago although i had to wait a while due to the pair i ordered apparently were faulty, so i was asked if i wanted to wait for shipment due. Which i did, it was comforting to know that before the goods were sent they were double checked on dispatch, hence i did not have the hastle of finding out my slippers were faulty and had to send back.
PLUS THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT my feet are now happy and warm and they are so soft and comfortable, plus with the hard sole i dont have to worry about going out in the garden or to the car to get something.
I recomend the seller and the slippers. Thank you
on 3 July 2010
I was trying to find a replacement for a pair of sheepskin slippers that I had been wearing which fell apart after 10 years, so I got my money's worth. These new ones will last just as long and are snuggly and sturdy and even good to wear in the hot weather. I heartily recommend them.
on 12 January 2015
After years of buying cheap slippers in the supermarket and having them fall to bits a couple of months later, I decided enough was enough and buying quality was the way to go. I did the usual research and opted for these as I liked the look of them and the reviews were excellent.
They arrived within a couple of days and my feet were planted in them shortly after. These slippers are the very epitome of comfort. The sheepskin is thick and I doubt if my feet will ever be cold again. I have wide feet, but these slippers are very roomy without being too big. I wear them with bare feet usually, but they are equally comfortable on sock days.
Another great thing is that my feet never sweat in these, unlike the rubber soled type.
They have a good sole which could survive outdoors.
The best slippers I have ever had and if they last a few years they work out better value than my cheap supermarket ones. Only time will tell!
on 28 January 2012
I bought these slippers as a treat for myself,I have very cold feet but no more.they are so comfy,warm and look stylish.I would recommend these slippers.