‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bodylastics 21 pcs Resistance Bands *STRONG MAN XT STACKABLE Set (262 LBS.) with 8 anti-snap exercise tubes, Heavy Duty components, carrying case, and FREE 6 month membership to LIVEEXERCISE website (Sports)
Wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this .
But I have to say I am well impressed.
I have used other resistance bands but they do not live up to the quality of the BODYLASTICS .
They feel really robust and well designed , which gives you confidence in using them .
If you have doubts I strongly urge you to give them a try , I use them because I don't have a lot of room at home , and I don't always have time for the gym .
I use weights at home , and I use BODYLASTICS for my Lats and Pecs ,
I weigh nearly 19 stone and I lift heavy weights . And the BODYLASTICS live up to the job for my needs .
Great product , try it out , it could be what you're looking for , just like it was for me .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 9 May 2013
Bought these recently to compliment my dumbbells. They're good, and you can get a pretty good workout from them, but for heavy lifters, I don't think they'll ever replace weights. It's good for some exercises that the most resistance is at the end of the moment but for others, it hardly feels like you're doing anything at one resistance, but impossible at the next higher resistance (referring to lat raises in this instance).

I'm generally happy with them, and like using them for leg workouts, but am thinking of decreasing how often I use them, and going back mainly to dumbbells.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and sturdy, 10 Sep 2012
I'm very happy I bought these and use them nearly every day. The product is sturdy and easy to use and with the 2 orange bands, it is enough to be a challenge for most. At the moment I still use 1 orange band and for bicep curls, I estimate it gives a resistance of about 15 kg per hand.

I haven't watched the workout DVD yet.

Definitely worth considering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodyplastics - quality talking., 2 Sep 2014
These bands are absolutely amazing. Before I was working out with free weights, after lower back pain decided to go for Resistance bands. Fact is, I am so glad and motivated now, exercises with bands are awesome and you can work out your all muscles.
In the end, Bodyplastics is the brand from capital B, you will see the quality of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to free weights, 5 Dec 2012
Mr. Gregory Brys "Menace2Photography" (Eccleshall, U.K) - See all my reviews
I've recently started the P90X fitness program and required some weights in order to do it. However i was worried about having dumbells in the house, as my young son is constantly tripping over and a knock on the head from some weights would cause a lot of damage.

I must admit at first i wasn't keen on the idea of resistance bands, but at the price and with other positive reviews I thought I'd give it a go....I'm so glad i did. I have been doing weights for over 15 years now and I can honestly say i will never go back to free weights. There is no exercise that can not be replicated with these bands, in fact you can do more.The Bodylastics bands had the highest number of recommendations and came with a lifetime guarantee, hence why I picked them. I have never used any other bands and therefore cannot compare them to others, however I must admit they have been fantastic.

The good thing is that although bands a labelled for a certain weight, the more they are stretched the more the resistance increases. Many times I've picked up a band thinking I will easily be able to complete the same exercise i would have used the same weight dumbell for, and I've had to lower the band as the resistance increased so much

The when the workout is done the bands can be put away in the accompanying bag with no mess anywhere. And because of this portability that they can be taken anywhere as they weigh next to nothing

For the money spent, lifetime guarantee and their portability I dont see how free weights can compare

5.0 out of 5 stars Its worth paying a bit more, 11 July 2014
An excellent set of bands. There is enough kit to split into two sets, I can take the heavier bands away as I travel for work and leave the lighter ones for my wife and daughter to use at home.
I have used cheaper bands before which were fine for a while but the lower quality starts to show after they have been used for a while, Had these for nearly two months and they still look brand new.

4.0 out of 5 stars All seem fine (difficult to judge overall 'longevity' and build quality as ..., 9 July 2014
All seem fine (difficult to judge overall 'longevity' and build quality as they haven't been put through their paces yet!)
The length of each band means that a number of exercises are difficult to perform as you cannot use traditional form, for example, lat pull downs. With the upper attachment on the door, the bands still hang too low to allow an upright posture and require you to lean quite far back to remove the slack from the start position, thereby altering the focus of the exercise. This affects a number of other exercises too (and I'm quite tall - it will be more pronounced if you are average height or shorter).

However, as a 'mobile gym', they are a lightweight and useful travel aid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fitness enthusiasts, 7 Jun 2014
i bought this set as a present for my son. He is very impressed with it: he particularly likes the fact that you can combine any number of bands to get the level of resistance you want. There is a wall chart which gives plenty of ideas for exercises; there is also a handy bag to put everything in. The bands seem to be of very good quality and the whole set represents really good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase I've made, 2 Mar 2014
I've enjoyed the gym for many years and will keep going into my very senior years. Work and family commitments
mean I can't go every other day so bought these bands on the back of reviews read.
Prompt delivery and very impressed with quality of the bands and attachments. Now prefer to do shoulder workout at home than gym and have made good gains and better definition. In conjunction with pull up bar purchased can attach bands for ab, back and tricep work. All fits in a bag to take on holiday and comes with a door anchor for additional exercises.
It's the best alternative to gym if like me you want the convenience of working out at home.
Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 6 Nov 2013
The quality of this product is better than I expected, easy to use, still finding different ways to use them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›