5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased
My first sleeping bag purchase for my first trip to Brecon Beacon in Sep 2010. Really good size ( as I am 6 foot tall and well fed ) . It kept me warm all weekend and it was freezing outside at night . I have no hesitation in recommending this sleeping bag for you that are interested in it .
Published on 27 Nov 2010 by Leytonboy

1.0 out of 5 stars two season only- very misleading
its good.. for two season only, this IS NOT a 3 season bag, it is misleading and falsely advertised, it says comfort level is -0.9-+4.3 but the 'actual' specifications on the bag state the comfort level is 4.3 and the 'LIMIT' is 0.9, basically in 4.3 you will be OK but that's a summers night, at 'anything' below 4.3 you have to wear proper clothing as you will be cold,...
Published on 20 Feb 2012 by simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 27 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 3 Sep 2010
Bought this after studying reviews for much more expensive sleeping bags, and wasn't disappointed.

Delivery was much quicker than originally suggested, and being able to track it online meant I could be in when it arrived. The sleeping bag is very warm and comfortable. Although I used it during July, the weather wasn't that warm and I spent one evening shivering - until I got into my sleeping bag and was warm as toast immediately. Surprisingly, with a little bit of care I can even get it back into the sack.

The only problem I've noticed is that it is very easy to snag the zip.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good shape for keeping your feet warm., 27 Mar 2011
Bought this for the wife who suffers from cold feet. In a cold house in March there were no cold feet problems, and she was a little too warm at times. Only concern is whether the zip is robust enough to last. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good for UK, 23 Feb 2011
A very warm sleeping bag for sleeping in the winter in the UK. Not sure of real sub zero temperatures but excellent for near zero temperatures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 7 Oct 2010
A. Burton "Andrew" (UK) - See all my reviews
For the price this is great and much warmer than expected.
I am 5ft 10" and stocky and no problems with fitting.

4.0 out of 5 stars one of the best sleeping bag, 18 Nov 2009
Rory L. Wilson (england) - See all my reviews
this sleeping bag is good it is very warm and came very quickly. have used it on the duke of edenbrough award and it kept me warm on top of the south downs way so overal this product is very good for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm sleep ?, 26 Aug 2010
Used on a lovely rainy, cold summer nights camping in the Cowal. Was suitably impressed, very warm and comfortable.

Think this would be of use in colder conditions and therefore.Would highly recommend at the price, bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this!, 15 July 2011
This is the comfiest, warmest sleeping bag I have ever had the pleasure of being inside, I was debating writing off my duvet and living life in it after it saw me through Glastonbury.. absolute bargain, will never buy another one again

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 July 2012
This bag is fine for the uk climate, might not work too sub-zero. It's a bit bulky if you are intending to carry everything, not heavy, just bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping bag, 19 Sep 2011
This review is from: Gelert Tryfan Classic 300DL Sleeping Bag (Sports)
Great value for money I was kept comfortable and warm when camping in September in north Yorkshire. It also came with a strong stuff sack that can be compressed very well to go into a ruck sack.